Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gomez Chamberlain
Mar 22, 2005

Subakh ul kuhar!

credburn posted:

When I was in jail I once helped a guy get a domino shoved into his penis. They call them canicas; basically someone gets hold of a domino, goes into the shower where there is grip tape, and they spend days sanding that motherfucker down. Using the grip tape that's probably covered in fungus, piss, and semen. Then when the domino is sanded down into the shape of a heart or diamond, three of us go into a bathroom stall. The first guy sits down on the stall, the second guy (me) holds his dick over a toilet paper roll, and a third guy makes two cuts using a razor blade. You have to cut in two spots to let the air out. The domino is shoved into the slit, and it sort of sits between skin layers on the top of the penis. Super glue seals the cuts. Then you just pray, pray, pray, pray you don't get a staph infection.

edit: I got a soda out of the deal

what the gently caress guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gomez Chamberlain
Mar 22, 2005

Subakh ul kuhar!

credburn posted:

For ten years I've been buying these lovely shower-mirrors. They last about a month and then fog up and start warping in weird ways.

Well today I bought a new one, and someone in Amazon review section said, make sure you remove the protective film.

So I go into my shower, where the latest of my worthless shower mirrors are. I peel back the film, revealing a perfectly pristine mirror underneath.

I've thrown out a dozen of these motherfuckers over the years, and it's a goddamn headache to shave. Now I see why! I never realized there was a protective film over the mirror; I thought all that was the mirror. Holy poo poo I'm able to see myself in the mirror in the shower for the first time in years.

I don't think you should be allowed near razors or water unsupervised