Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pie Colony
Dec 8, 2006
I AM SUCH A FUCKUP THAT I CAN'T EVEN POST IN AN E/N THREAD I STARTED
I'm planning a trip from NY to Alaska and back. I've only been riding for a few years and don't know too much about maintenance/repair beyond the basics, but I think I could work it out.

- Am I going to regret doing it on a DRZ400? I don't know if I'll eventually want something more powerful for the longer stretches of highway

- Any specific mods I should look into? I already have a fairly comfortable seat, a rack, and a phone charger, and the previous owner re-did the suspension.

- Are there any guides for idiots like me? I know there are a lot of blogs/videos of people doing similar trips but I'd rather not watch through hours and hours of video to get a few good pieces of advice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread