Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Gear review:
I recently spent 4 nights in a tent at Le Mans, sleeping on my new mattress.
http://www.seatosummit.com/product/?item=Comfort+Plus+Mat+&o1=4&o2=4&o3=924
Now, this thing is a bit pricey by sleeping pad standards, but holy poo poo it's by far the most comfortable sleep I've ever had in a tent. It feels like a bed. At no point did I feel any part of my body touching the ground, and I'm mostly a side sleeper. Compared to my old thermarest self inflating (Travel Lite I think, or similar) mattress it's positively cloudlike. It packs down to about half the size too, and kept me dry when an aquifer that had formed between my ground sheet and tent started seeping through the bottom of the tent. Didn't even realize it until I tore down camp. They do various sizes but I opted for the large rectangular one because gently caress it I want comfort. It's still tiny packed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Yerok posted:

Goddamnit I need to move

Same

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

Never underestimate the remoteness of places like Death Valley just because it is a National Park - poo poo like this does happen!

Jeez that's grim. Always seems to be Germans too.

• Locked thread