Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tirinal
Feb 5, 2007
Hit Boston today. Halfway through a 2-week coast-to-coast roundtrip on a stock-ish CBR300R. Dispersed/improv camping every night except one. Lessons:

-Hammocks are baller. National forests are baller.
-Upgrade your seat.
-Upgrade your seat.
-I apparently did one of the ironman challenges, without realizing? This is likely attributable to A) an impromptu stop to get noise-canceling earbuds for audiobooks, and B) the southern midwest being boring as poo poo. Literally, in the case of Kansas.
-Being landlocked is usually a worrying indicator, but western Colorado was amazing.
-It turns out speeding tickets in non-CA states are like 90 bucks? I knew there had to be a karmic price somewhere for legal lane splitting.
-I was feeling pretty pleased with myself, until I met a guy doing the same thing I was. On a bicycle. In a good day, he covers 90 miles.

tirinal fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Aug 27, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread