Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm not a fan of GTA games but I hope you have fun and enjoy the 3 or 4 pages of posts this thread gets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Aren't online heists still not going to be live when the PC version launches

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What's wrong with the Witcher.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Er I mean the Witcher 2. I only ever played 10 minutes of the first Witcher because it has Runescape combat.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Braindead Eastern European perverts ftw.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have not seen your pictures, and I can't join the group for a variety of reasons (lack of owning GTAV, lack of obesity) but I wish you luck in your search for brotherhood.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

In the comments of that PC gamer article, someone says that the FoV slider is in camera or controls in the console version. I don;t like counting my chickens before they've hatched, but I am going to say that you can adjust your FoV.

Here's hoping.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I stake my considerable reputation on the existence of an FoV slider in the PC version of GTA V.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hell, here's hoping.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The Phiz mod is such as uptight little weiner, he would probably do a really good job restoring old GBS.

Yeah, he's one of the few remaining old guard. I've eaten many probies from him for making fun of Jews.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You must be obese.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I was promised entry as an honorary obese skinny man with a fat guy lifestyle.

Congratulations on the honor. I hope you enjoy your time.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Owned, Rockstards.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Play Bloodborne.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have a gtx 970. Just thought I'd clue you all in on my purchases

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

I hosed a hooker in first person and then she said "baby you wore my pussy out" and then my pc immediately crashed to a bsod

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

African AIDS cum posted:

do the cheats stay on, cause on the console they go away after 5 minutes

you can do whatever you want, thanks to pc gaming.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Instead of playing this im going to actually get into Sleeping Dogs because I've had a copy installed for a while and then a big torrent of other games came out and I forgot about it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Someone come to my apartment and photograph me drinking wine.

On my way.

Edit: oops you meant in GTA. Nvm.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sleeping Dogs is loving cool.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like that there's two sides to every story, choices you can make to determine what side f justice you want to be on - for instance in the Triad missions you drive cars very fast and steal drugs from hobos and beat the poo poo out Hong Kong low life's. As a cop, you meet these same low lifes and slice their face to pieces with a meat cleaver before tying up their cold, dead bodies with handcuffs.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Objective: Kill the Deadbeat by throwing him into the Phone Booth.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sorry for hijacking your thread

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

is this game better than sleeping dogs?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was driving around doing a mission in sleeping dogs when the road turned into a gray texture and I fell through the map and my compy crashed. When I rebooted the game is listed as uninstalled and I can't launch it in offline mode

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

The user radio has built in between-song poo poo like commercials and studio banter dude.

That's really cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like sleeping dogs a lot but outside of the one HK pop station the radio is really lackluster.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

I made a video of what I do in GTA5 for hours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jycQ8ZnAlLc

Lol. I spent 20 minutes yesterday trying to perfect the wheelie + donut move in sleeping dogs while lolling. Open world crime game ftw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

He didn't catch air so much as fly directly straight up at nearly 90 degrees and took 4 seconds to hit the ground again.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In sleeping dogs if you catch hella air the game appears to go in slo mo, but I guess everything except you moves at normal speed because I was one of the missions where you have to catch a car and got caught on top of some traffic cones. I kept bobbling back and forth and was in the constant slo mo state while my big air counter ticked up until I failed the mission because the guy got too far away.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

zen death robot posted:

This is the longest loving credits ever

you clearly haven't played mgs4

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tumor looking batty posted:

The fleeca a heist froze on me for the third Time everyone

Sorry to hear that

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Bob needs to learn about immersion. Put this motherfucking game in first person and pretend that it's real, Bob.

You gave me a good idea, and that idea is to wait until this game has Occulus support and also wait until I own an Occulus Rift and then well, I think you can figure out the rest.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Billy Madison and to a slightly lesser extent, Happy Gilmore are in the top 10 movies of the 90s so you should watch your mouth.

Happy Gilmore is better than Billy Madison.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Get a room.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Holy crap my whole face hurts from sitting at the computer for so long.

Gamer hell yeah!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm waiting for a sale, for SP mode.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

We can always submit a support ticket at the end, like real criminal badasses.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

I'll mess around with my Mic, maybe my lips aren't close enough.

Lol

• Locked thread