Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

This is the GTA V for PC thread for the 13 people who browse this forum and are tired of the retards from Games! I'm sick of their poo poo with their bad posts and dipshit opinions, loving assholes. Post your pre load status.

I have it, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Preloading as we speak.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Get payday 2 if you like:
  • "Shooting" "Action" from insanely retarded Swedes
  • Grinding
  • Le epic Tf2 hats. Lmfao

Get GTA V if you like:
  • Just having some freaking fun with your friends, with none of the drat bullshit.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Epic heists? I should try the game that's asset for asset a reskin of Left 4 Dead with even stupider enemies and more waiting around for bullshit.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

Payday 2: the witcher of FPS

This.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_corn_gangg

Here's the crew. I'll rearrange the hierarchy later.

That has the badgame/Tinkzorg the insane swedish pedophile Battlefield 3 gang (lmfao) logo so I shall have nothing to do with the Corn Gang.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I for one wouldn't mind the Dark Corn Cob from the Dark Corn Man saga.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Chaos Gamers.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I might just make an Obese Brotherhood gang and only allow morbidly obese characters to join.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJsu0hz2sno

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I wish this picture the flag had a color so I could base the gang's colors on the fat pride movement as represented by a Simpsons episode. :sigh:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Looking up "fat pride flag" the banner appears to be a neapolitan ice cream sandwich with a red heart over it... This is going to be harder then I thought.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Here's what I got so far for the Obese Brotherhood.

I hope it plays well. Is there a group resize option because... Sweet lord if not.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I believe it finished for me around10 to 11 hours ago, on Steam.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Turns out you can't adjust all layers at once so I'm in hell.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh hell yea, I can make my avatar Big Smoke.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

What's your user name.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I need the usernames of all obese brothers. You must be obese.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And before someone says oh this is just a trick to out all the fat people on the forum... Really? I have a proven history of nothing but utmost respect and... For God sake. Have you SEEN my pictures? I need proud brothers for this gang.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell, I'll allow those who are fat in spirit, such as Borsche and Knuc.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Whoa. Can I transfer my characters to PC or does this thing about my "Career" really only mean Xbox one and PS4.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh nice apparently I can to my PC... That's God drat epic!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh wait it's only GTA Online ones and I never played that. Never mind.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHoOrFdgYR8 Watch these old people play the PS4 version and get pumped for this epic game, coming out in 3 or so days... Win!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yea I have a feeling it's going to be like 55 FOV floaty rear end nonsense like the console versions looked but here's hoping.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hopefully their smart enough to put a FOV slider in there at the very least.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Doesn';t seem to be any FOV options, but there's a ton of mouse stuff which is hopeful. http://www.pcgamer.com/gta-5-pc-graphics-options-in-full/

God drat It.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Raw Input though... Sounds like it may be some drat win after all.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HORMELCHILI posted:

those pictures are only regular graphics option it could be in display or advanced graphics menu options hopefully

Well you'd think at least Rockstar would of given a little thought to the fact that a lot of people PC game in a desk even though more and more are going to the couch with Big Picture and whatever, in all this time they've delayed it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

PC Gaming Win.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I stake my considerable reputation on the existence of an FoV slider in the PC version of GTA V.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I paid full price :troll:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

zen death robot posted:

The game launches at Midnight Tuesday UK time so whatever that works out for you is when it unlocks.

That's 6PM Monday for me, I am ready :cheers:

Oh hell yea.. 7PM on my day off... That's some drat win.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Frog Act posted:

can you spawn in fun things to play with via cheat codes, like the rhino in GTA III

IIRC one of my favorite things about GTA 5 on the consoles was I whipped out a GTA SA code on the PS3 controller from muscle memory and it worked and I didn't need to use the stupid cell phone or anything so I'm assuming it'll be in this in some fashion.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Frog Act posted:

awesome

how does the driving in V compare to IV? i couldn't do any of the car chase missions for poo poo with KBAM in GTAIV so im contemplating just getting a controller for this from the get go

I dunno, by the time I played 5 I had blissfully forgotten mostly everything about 4.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And only Journalists have played 5 on PC so I have no idea how the driving is, and I only played 4 on PC for long enough to decide I didn't want to play at 20 FPS or jump through the hoops to make it run better.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

zen death robot posted:

i can;t imagine its much different than the console version

I meant with a keyboard and mouse.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well I don't care how people play it I just was clarifying that no one really knows how cars handle with keyboards yet.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

farsel posted:

Sleeping Dogs is the best GTA game.

Then your gonna lose your mind when Sleeping Doges is released.

• Locked thread