Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

im playing this game when it comes out and im going to make pigeon videos for twenty four hours a day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

im looking forward to the new music with e-40 feat. Ariel Pink

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i joined the team lets gently caress people up in 1080p at 60 frames per second

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

You used to be able to upload pics by cheating it but they took it away.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Who is scumfucktradition on the rockstar page?

it me

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

zen death robot posted:

i think there was a way you could gently caress with it all in the chrome console too

thats how you used to be able to put in custom vector images but now you cant publish an emblem if youve messed with the code.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

ill join the fatman gang too, scumfcktradition is the name

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Pewdiepie posted:

I'm joining the corn gangg.

you can be in more than one of gang

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

theres still four days

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

zen death robot posted:

the ps4 version had an option that let you pick if you wanted 1st person in vehicles or just on foot so i'm hoping it'll be smart about the controller thing on pc

i play gtaiv with a controller and keyboard/mouse and you can just use either one whenever you want so it should be good

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

those pictures are only regular graphics option it could be in display or advanced graphics menu options hopefully

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Well you'd think at least Rockstar would of given a little thought to the fact that a lot of people PC game in a desk even though more and more are going to the couch with Big Picture and whatever, in all this time they've delayed it.

they owe us pc gamers. they owe us for what they did to us with grand theft auto iv.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

zen death robot posted:

The game launches at Midnight Tuesday UK time so whatever that works out for you is when it unlocks.

That's 6PM Monday for me, I am ready :cheers:

same i am so excite

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Im going to be the meanest pigeon in los santos when i play the game, living the dream

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Im gonna put the best songs and ads from san andreas on the custom radio for a Nostalgic Callback to the Rockstar classic Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I've got an appointment at the same time this unlocks and I have a ton of crap to do after.

Just quit alkl that crap and VIdeo Game.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i cant believe the game is 30 minutes away. i didnt think this day could ever happen, but were here, and its magic

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

click click click click click

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Did anybody else just get a Max Payne 3 patch too?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I can like max the graphics in this game and get 60 fps, as long as shadows are on high and not very high. I wonder if its bugged. The sound is low for me too and I want it to be way louder. Besides that it's amazing. first person feels awesome except that i cant figure out how to just regular walk in it.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I want to get some heists going later tonight/this week. I've got the apartment and cash. Anybody else down?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

zen death robot posted:

I'll be down if R* gets my garage sorted out soon, I'm kinda avoiding doing much until they fix that

drat that bites man, I was able to transfer my character on the first try with everything sorted much to my surprise.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Vsync was limiting my game at 30 instead of 60 for some reason and that was on "full" not "half"

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I hosed a hooker in first person and then she said "baby you wore my pussy out" and then my pc immediately crashed to a bsod

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lets get some hot corn gangg action going tonight, me and larry ran the intro heist last night to great success. Does anyone know how you start the next one?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Here's a video from the heist last night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGpEtpMwBc4

and heres one doing some crazy poo poo with a jet in online

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5buF1QOOIk

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Tevor is NOT an ally of the Obese Brotherhood.

sun of a bimch

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

https://youtu.be/V6_GfHB-BZg?t=2m58s

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wear a mask when you rob a store and take it off when cops cant see you.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Wow, does that actually work?

you lose like one star but its worth it and makes it so much more fun to rob stores

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Let's get some drat heists going some time.

hop on tonight

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Don't let freaking pubs into your heists, all. They're a pain in the rear end when they randomly leave & cause the whole thing to fail.

Yeah that was hosed, some rear end in a top hat woukd leave every single time. the online matchmaking is just as hosed as it was on 360

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Frank Horrigan posted:

The worst part is that the game just disbands the whole loving group instead of going back to the lobby so you can easily restart it.

exactly it wouldnt even be an issue if it did that. also random quick job shouldnt include heists unless you specify that

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Broken Cog posted:

Is there ever any reason not to immediately deposit all the cash you earn into the bank in online? since you can do it from the phone and all. It just seems kind of like a redundant mechanic

When you get out of a job with others you can try to immediately kill them for bonus cash

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

My character has murdered 1000 other players and can finally fill in his chest tattoo

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Finally found another phoenix to replace my lost one. Only took me a whole night of off and on playing.

Oh man I need to get one of those. That and a rock and roll hearse, which is just a regular hearse but i make it look cool and bad-assed.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Where did you find the phoenix?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Thanks, im going to go get one and wreak havoc as a hesher from hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Broken Cog posted:

Taking the Armored Kuruma along on heists/missions feels like cheating.
There are very few enemies with explosive weapons, so you are almost invincible.

Yeah I hate when a heist or mission starts and everybody climbs into their custom Kuruma. I could understand if its like the 12th retry or something, or Los Santos Connection with all pubbies, but it feels totally cheap and spoils the fun.

• Locked thread