Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

NUUVEM HAS IT FOR LIKE 23 BUCKS

oh poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

I'll be buying this if I can rly get it for only 23 drat dollars.

thats the price it should be tbh

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

He tried to say I owe him video games because I played a video game with him so he can piss off.

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

is that deal still going on? i went on that site and everything is messed up

Wormskull posted:

Here's what I got so far for the Obese Brotherhood.

I hope it plays well. Is there a group resize option because... Sweet lord if not.
need this

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

so through nuuvem its a totally separate program or does it eventually install on steam? i dont mind just adding it to my steam list manually

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

if anyone wants to be in fat crew they have to post a selfie

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i just got a steam giftcard from a friend and i might be supremely lazy and buy it on steam

but theyre really overcharging at 60 and they can go gently caress themselves. doing this on the weird website now

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

It will be possible to create your own radio stations to cruise around to in GTA V on PC. Using your music files on your computer, you will be able to upload a specific playlist, upload a bunch of songs that can be shuffled, or what sounds like the best option, have Rockstar integrate them into a proper radio station experience. This will mean your songs will be included along with commercial breaks, station IDs, bumpers, and banter between DJs Cliff Lee and Andee. These voices may sound familiar to those who have played Liberty City Stories, as Cliff Lee and Andee were the hosts of Lips 106. Rockstar can even analyze your music to create a playlist for you.

god yes

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

*cliff lee and andee have some neat funny banter before my personal kpop comes on*

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

god. i did it. i bought this game. how do i get in this gang

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

You must be obese.

ive got that covered

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

just finished the preload. im honestly gonna try the SP out for a while because this will be my first time playing this game. but im sure as hell hitting up the MP after an hour or two of loving around

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Five minutes for this extremely overweight gamer.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

requested an invite to the obese brotherhood, username is the same on there. gently caress im excited

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Frank Horrigan posted:

Going to play GTA 5 now, bye everybody :wave:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yeah theres some patch or pre-load poo poo that steam is saying will take an hour. gg

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

tbh if it released the minute it was supposed to with no issues it wouldve been the first aaa game to do so

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im waiting for a person to actually be able to play it and report that there is a huge memory leak/crashing issue

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

quote:

Dear Steam Customer,

We recently learned of an issue that can impact players attempting to install Grand Theft Auto V on Windows PCs. For those experiencing this issue, you have three options available to you at this time.

First, Rockstar Games intends to have a fix for this issue soon.

Second, customers can try the manual work around detailed below.

Third, if neither of the above works for you, the self-refund tool will continue to be available until the official fix is released.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

game runs like liquid poo poo for no reason, cant skip cutscenes. default controls and mouse settings are horrible

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

zen death robot posted:

I wanna know Bobs (bets hes a laptop gamer)

gtx 760, modern processor all that

after the intro the game started running a lot better, so nvm.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

zen death robot posted:

it dropped a frame because it was loading off of a non-ssd and you freaked didnt you

according to the steam overlay it's locked at 59fps instead of 60, something that will probably keep me up tonight.

also god drat the driving is so much loving better than 4's.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao if you hold right click unarmed in a car you just flip the bird

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

after the intro you can start skipping the cutscenes, thank god

also the game runs like butter maxed out on a gtx760. kudos to rockstar actually doing this right, im surprised

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

does anyone else have really low ingame volume? ive tried the usual stuff (disabling mics, adjusting individual program volumes, etc.) but the game is still quiet as hell

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

It's not just that aiming feels hosed up but even if you turn head bobbing off, something about how the camera is attached to your body or whatever is just weird in a way that's reminiscent of if you've ever used a mod in Skyrim that makes first person draw your body under you.

yeah its never gonna feel totally smooth because it's not switching to some true FPS mode, it's sticking a camera on the player model's chin and trying as hard as it can. it still owns to murder people in first person though

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

are there any silly rewards for leveling gun skills up all the way? like dual pistols and stuff?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Yeah it kind of sucks. I wish it was optional.

i am enjoying having a hot pink tricked out AK for franklin

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Frank Horrigan posted:

Giant loving gif because it's 2015 and you still can't embed webms on SA.

*pours one out*

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

760 is running this just fine, but i cant max out the texture detail or shadows. it still looks really loving good despite that

like they went in and face-lifted every tiny little thing about the GTA4 engine

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

if anyones worried about messing up the game with the pre-order bonus money, very early on there is a bank heist mission that you get a couple 100k from so it's not really a huge deal.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

They didn't even balance for mouse aim so I been smoking the crap out of some of them. The railgun ones can get hosed though.

the game in general isn't balanced for mouse aim lmao headshots are a little too easy and that the 9mm/any automatic can kill SWAT dudes in one headshot is ridic

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HORMELCHILI posted:

I hosed a hooker in first person and then she said "baby you wore my pussy out" and then my pc immediately crashed to a bsod

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i dont understand why tyler the creator's song is on flylo and not the rap station

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i kind of hate that they made the driving and shooting arcadey as gently caress but the garage system is still a mess. just let me save an infinite amount of cars and teleport them away somewhere, call whatever car in whenever i want saints row style. storing cars and remembering which particular garage they're in etc. is so annoying i just steal whatever i find

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

zen death robot posted:

its gta not car Pokemon you dork

:shrug: SR's system was so convenient it almost made up for the overall gameplay being lovely. i was sad that they've made almost no improvements to it since the PS2 games when other sandboxes have gone above and beyond with the cars.

the car modding is really cool but gently caress not being able to call in my modded car. is that at least something you unlock later on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

zen death robot posted:

It's in gta online but not sp because it wouldn't make sense for any of those guys to have a personal mechanic

ah yes, make it extremely inconvenient to preserve the story. you get like 400k 3 missions in but you can't have a dude bring cars to you

don't get me wrong it's a really minor thing when it's really easy to steal cars, or at the very least you can call a number and get a taxi warp. i'm just thinking "why even have garages and a detailed modding system if it's a pain in the rear end to keep track of the cars"

• Locked thread