Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
where do i get this for cheap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
did nuuvem restock keys yet

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

I like sleeping dogs a lot but outside of the one HK pop station the radio is really lackluster.

Blaxploitation FM turns the game into Black Dynamite mode which owns

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
the ui in gtao is way too cluttered, is there any way i can stop the constant notifications and poo poo from taking up 60% of my screen

Robot Randy fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Apr 21, 2015

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Frank Horrigan posted:

which is what makes that lovely infinite loading bug so lovely. You can't tell if it's just gtao being gtao or if it's actually hosed up this time. :geno:

does an ssd make it any more bearable?

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

zen death robot posted:

the hosed up thing is, you can get away with blowing up peoples poo poo at the impound lot or wherever if you just dump gasoline on it and use your car's backfire to ignite it, then they pay the insurance fee and it doesn't count as you doing it

actually its incredibly funny and i do it all the time

you can pick up anything with the cargo chopper

if a players tank happens to end up in the ocean it's the owners fault

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
is there any way to view peoples pings and poo poo? even when im hosting a match the game controls like dogshit and i keep on moving for like 5 seconds after i lift my fingers off the keys

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

BAILOUT MCQUACK! posted:

so why is it anytime I load any save, I am taken to my online character and then I have to switch over to frank?

you set a default load thing in your options somewhere

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
hannibal burress is the street correspondent for flylo :eyepop:

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
whos up for that and win trading races

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
what carries over when you make a new character?

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Evading the jets in the prison break out is super easy because if you fly behind them they slow down until they fall out of the sky

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

quote:

Vehicles in your garage can no longer be accidentally replaced with vehicles from the street. For details, see this page.
Improved stability and fixed several crashes and hangs while transitioning between Jobs in GTA Online.
Fixed an issue where certain players were unable to exit their garages while inside of a personal vehicle.
Fixed an issue where the game could freeze if you were robbing a store while someone else was attempting to buy snacks there.
A rare issue has been fixed where some players received a “Purchase Failed” error when attempting to buy apartments.
Fixed an issue where players would be asked to quit the game while using text chat in Golf and pressing the “E” key.
GTA Online characters can now be added to your shortlist in the Rockstar Editor.
Fixed several clipping issues that occurred when taking Snapmatic selfies.
One-on-One Vehicle Deathmatches in Free Roam will now properly spawn all participants in vehicles.
Fixed a Steam-only issue where you could not alt-tab back into GTAV if you alt-tabbed out while the Steam overlay was active.
Various fixes to bring improved patch download speeds.
Improvements to matchmaking so players that have good connections to each other are matched together more frequently.
Fixed a Steam-only issue where players could not use Mexican Spanish as a subtitle language.
General stability fixes for director mode and video editor.
Various crash fixes.
Fixes for issues caused by launching the game in offline mode.

maybe ill actually be able to win trade now without crashing each round

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

vug posted:

What's the best way to gently caress up an armoured kuruma without being branded a bad sport

the insurgent apc

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
hunting bounties in a sandking is p much the only way im going to make money from now on

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

vug posted:

this bad sport thing is some bullshit. like getting your car blown up is the least traumatic thing in the game, it takes seconds to get it back and teleported to your location

I swear it's loving pretty princess motherfuckers on the rockstar forums bitching about how some heart,ess monster blew up their car and it was problematic that made them put this poo poo in

p much

ive been given warnings a bunch of times and i still get money for good rewards so i suspect the whole thing is bullshit

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
you cant kill players doing gang attacks but you sure as hell can swoop in and take everything from the loot crates

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
your left and right hands count as the same person

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

net cafe scandal posted:

Never said it was with different people, GBS retard.

I'll gently caress you up, bitch

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
i chose john marston over some filthy slav

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
ive got a bouny of $5000 and theres a fully loaded insurgent apc outside my garage door

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
who was the corn ganger that i spiked into the ground with the cargobob

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
im always down for mission or whatever, ive just been looking at peckers in rust a lot recently

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
anyone want to help out with some setup and the prison break heist

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
the panto is a really good getaway car because you can park it in a bush and cops will drive right by

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH1Pe20hIkM

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
oh poo poo the assault shotgun gets a 32 round drum mag

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

tumor looking batty posted:

who's the person itt who has friend of the family for a license plate

lol

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
is there a changelog or something

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
ive been on and playing

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

HORMELCHILI posted:

Firework launcher and a bunch of great american crap is back, and double money and XP until the 6th

:eyepop:

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

HORMELCHILI posted:

Im completely addicted to going around and finding good spots to trick with the bmx, and trying to make sick lines to record. It feels like Skate. I dont know if the bmx physics are completely intentional but theres so many good spots to do cool poo poo

post some good spots, that sounds really fun

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
made a quickie while sorting through some clips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VEhUMd-Nfs

its really stupid that you have to be tabbed in for the video to upload and process, seriously wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
finally got this fucker to render/upload without locking up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy69ZEQyX34

• Locked thread