Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
i bought it full price on steam like a sucker but i also sold dota 2 items and bought it completely with steam credit so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Crimson Harvest posted:

I know what I said above, but for $23 I'm willing to give it a try. How do you buy something from Nuuvem tho, it won't let me. Is it cause I'm in the US?

you have to use a vpn which is illegal to use to buy from othre countries but on the other hand who cares

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Crimson Harvest posted:

Bought from Nuuvem, but beware, you don't get a Steam key, you get a Rockstar social club key, if that matters to you.

youre going to jail

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Bobnumerotres posted:

i actually got through it even though at flying skill 100% the planes will still jitter randomly for no reason. but when i got to the helicopter checkpoint race? jesus loving christ

turbulence

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

BrettRobb posted:

Well this ports off to a bad start. Game refuses to go full screen under any mode

user error :devil:

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
i liked claudes cameo in sa

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
i just finished the story mode and now i can play online

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I would but I'm doing jury duty right now.

me too but i havent got my number picked for any cases :greenangel:

• Locked thread