Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Crimson Harvest posted:

Bought from Nuuvem, but beware, you don't get a Steam key, you get a Rockstar social club key, if that matters to you.

is that bad. what even is that. do i need to install yet another retarded client for installing and updating this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

gona buy this when i get home on exclusive imp zone secret site

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

finally got the Imp Zone Super Secret site to process the payment, Hola was being a bitch

payment successful at basically 50% discount for what it's on Steam

e: joined as bombtask

Bolverkur fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Apr 13, 2015

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

ffffuuuuuuccckkk im at 11.81 GB and it says 8h 40m remaining.... that's not before launch

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I'm gonna start with night time driving in first person while listening to Kavinsky

then I park my car deep in the woods and blow my brains out somewhere with a nice scenic view of the city

the perfect game

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

goty

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

seriously? poo poo i thought it was just bullet time for drive-bys.

Frog Act posted:

i also thought it was just bullet time.

wow. super racist.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

this game is making me want to upgrade my graphics card... and ram... and get an ssd

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

vice city had great radio and music track selection. but GTA V is glorious because it brings an 80's gangster (VC), ghetto gangbanger (SA) and insane bastard (3) together for one, amazing game.

radio dlc would be epic since I find 5's talk radio not that great. if not then I hope someone will break VC and SA talk radio into short clips so I can upload it into the GTA V radio

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ0zRUbiCtA

i want this in gta v

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

tumor looking batty posted:

is there a classic radio station in gta v i haventt cfound it :black101:

it was also missing in 4 as I recall and this was very upsetting to me as i enjoyed nothing more than to listen to classical music while murdering and rampaging in these games

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i scanned for all music but I'm still getting slight slowdown when playing custom radio. seems like this is what pushed my graphics card over the edge as I've been trying to squeeze all I can out of it

played this on ps3 (until I got stuck on a stupid loving game breaking bug) and have done some things differently this time. like I just shot some guys that were chasing me instead of ditching them and the mission played out differently for it. was hilarious

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Wormskull posted:

There's no reason audio should have anything to do with your graphics card brother. Farewell.

I'm stupid. Must be my RAM then or something. I turn off all applications like a good soldier before starting the game but maybe I'm doing something wrong. I kinda got it to manageable levels yesterday. Driving like an insane person while listening to Die Antwoord is very win.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

This poo poo freaked me out.

it was chill and nice, the solitude and crushing weight of the ocean depths all around you

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i havent even started multiplayer yet, mostly because I can't decide what kind of character to make. im thinkin ninja or yolandi from die antwoord inspired

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

cant wait for the mod that allows you to shoot yourself in the head

or will this game not have mods because of rockstar launcher

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

My girlfriend just wasted 100k of my banked money on tattoos for her character.

treat your significant other well, both in real life as in videogames. blessings upon your house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

who's still playing gta v pc online? I just got a new cpu fan and cooling gel for gpu so now my computer doesn't melt while playing

• Locked thread