Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
i am not going to bother to stay up until this game comes out :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
my hard disk is full lmao

there are 12 gigs of old nvidia driver downloads on this shitheap (3 copies of each in different places), god i knew nvidia were poo poo but I didn't even think they were this poo poo

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster

Frog Act posted:

hey imp zone got any tips to calm my gamer rage?

give weed to your friends girlfriend for free and post about it

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
i preferred to play quake 3 arena instead of gta 5 this evening

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
so I was running around the pier body checking and punching people and there was this guy who looked like jesus and a thing saying [E] talk to Jesse appeared just as I punched him out

Who the fucks Jesse

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
whoa gang I just got to the part where you get to torture the guy. controversial or what

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
this game is perfect except for all this tryhard call of duty bullshit. I don't want to do some dumb thing I've never done before and retry if I gently caress it up like a glorified QTE, if I wanted that I would play angry loving birds. gta4 had the right amount but they go nuts with it in gta5

like this contrived idiot mission where you drive a bike onto a train because there's like a half a dozen dirt tracks alongside the track that let you have a few tries to jump onto it urgh just play a loving cutscene don't make me do stupid stunts no one cares about in my driving around and shooting people game

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
if I start in ranting about games in mcd's there's gonna be no backing away pal I already cornered your rear end

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
bike racing on gta online owns bones

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
do a twisty bike race with traffic turned on and you can just own noobs all day, especially those sackless bitches using xbox controllers lol

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
does anyone know what level you get to gently caress around with your guy's face in gta online. I heard it was level 8, level 10 etc but I just hit 8 and it's not happened yet

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster

Broken Cog posted:

Yo, is there any way to fix your characters face or something after a while in online? My guy has gotten a blue eye, and a bunch of scars that I didn't add at creation, but I can't find any ways to get rid of them.

The weird skin blemishes is a bug with one of the upgrade packs, if you go back out to the character select screen and select the character again it should make it go away, it did for me

I really hope I can change the face shape somewhere along the line though because I've got a female char with a ridiculous man face

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster

Frank Horrigan posted:

I'm at 18 and I have no idea what you're talking about. Only options I have are makeup and hairstyles.

I'm level 8, just logged in and a message popped up saying "do you want to edit your appearance, this is your only chance to do this" so there you go, man face fixed I guess

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
has online gone all fucky for anyone else i.e. massive lag and getting kicked off servers repeatedly

vug fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Apr 21, 2015

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
If I make a new guy I'm gonna make a surfer guy like in point break or maybe like dr gonzo or something
Im not sure what the point of multiple characters is though except if you share your account

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
Hot drat I never noticed those red eyes contact lenses you can get

Has anyone got red eyes and shades like kavinsky does it look good

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
I like how you have to do your best impression of an armed robber for everyone to hear when youre holding up a grocery store

put the money in the bag mister cos if you don't youre gonna be dead

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
When you preorder on steam do you get the 500 grand on all your online chars or just the first one you make?

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
whats this giving me poo poo because I blew up some fuckers car
what else are you meant to do with sticky bombs

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster

Cyron posted:

So first time online last night there was some kid was on the voice chat and this guy got so pissed at him he googled his home address. he seem very fast to look up the addressee of 12 year olds online.

the other night some guy was talking in Russian and some Americans started saying how they wish that Russian guy would stfu and the Russian guy started saying "friend of the family... friend of the family... friend of the family..." over and over
all in all a heartwarming thing to see

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
There's been a hella influx of noobs lately and I've got to adapt my racing style. Seems like every race after the first corner or so splits into some front runners and a "peloton" of retards just constantly crashing into each other and the walls that you have to escape from or you just get dragged into a world of poo poo

I was doing the commute (I think) last night and it was like an apocalypse, the road was just littered with burnt out and overturned cars

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
What's the best way to gently caress up an armoured kuruma without being branded a bad sport

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
do we all have female avatars that we have confusing sexual feelings towards itt

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
this bad sport thing is some bullshit. like getting your car blown up is the least traumatic thing in the game, it takes seconds to get it back and teleported to your location

I swear it's loving pretty princess motherfuckers on the rockstar forums bitching about how some heart,ess monster blew up their car and it was problematic that made them put this poo poo in

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
I swear I heard a pedestrian say "you look like a tranny" the other day
I'm not sure how the female player character faces ended up so bad given that female pedestrians seem to look fine. Maybe there's something going on there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
the first time i got a crate i noticed someone was coming while i was fighting the NPCs around it and booby trapped it with sticky bombs

• Locked thread