Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

After the Nevsky Prospect race you might want to see to see what's happened recently on the actual Nevsky Prospect

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAcGPsPLGYi/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS
So...I never posted Part 7, did I? Well, I guess I'll have two videos for you all to watch if you only follow this thread. 2 videos but no pictures. Kinda didn't make em and I kinda can't right now.

So, what's up in Whiteout part 7? Well, we still have those pesky Stadium tracks to beat for the amateur circuit. Lucking, my gamble paid off and we can buy a better sled to be able to beat those events! I do all three races in one video, which lets me move onto the Professional Circuit...

...where we now have to race on all 8 racetracks we've already covered again to be able to race on the super special final stage! Yaaaay! Another set of sleds unlocks now with even better stats, and again the competition will blow you away if you try to step up with amateur material. So, in Part 8, we do the same process as before and do all the cross-country tracks first because the shortcuts will let us win with the amatuer sled. After this, we should be able to buy a professional sled to win the professional circuit races next time. Fun!

Let's Play Whiteout Part 7: Stadium Tracks (Amateur Circuit)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36N3UM7hhzA

Let's Play Whiteout Part 8: Cross Country Tracks (Professional Circuit)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NqoaP95OxA

Daigerus
Nov 5, 2009
I dunno about favorite jokes, but one of my favorite stories was the one about Insetik getting hit by a car and acting like it was no big deal, which led me to speculate that he must be some insectoid alien like his namesake.

Also, that poor nematode. Did it have a name, at least? We could name it Johnny Jr.

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS

Daigerus posted:

I dunno about favorite jokes, but one of my favorite stories was the one about Insetik getting hit by a car and acting like it was no big deal, which led me to speculate that he must be some insectoid alien like his namesake.

Also, that poor nematode. Did it have a name, at least? We could name it Johnny Jr.

uhh...do you at all remember what video that story was in? I feel like I would remember that kind of thing happening. BUt maybe I worded it in a weird way.

But anyways, jeez, it's like this game will never end, and part of that is my bad, for actually feeling like getting more footage out only 2 percent of the time. But anyways, this is the last Whiteout episode of pure filler before we reach the end. At least we tell some funny jokes(???).

Let's Play Whiteout Part 9: Stadium Tracks (Professional Circuit)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh-3Sw_d6bo

Seriously, I'm sorry for making the most boring game take the longest time to get done. My situation is going to be chaning big-time in May, so before that I'm thinking I'll pick the three or so games that look most intriguing on the pile or the ones that would be most enjoyable for you guys and do those next, while I know things will be similar.

Insetik fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Jan 31, 2016

Hrvstmn31
Aug 2, 2014

You did what in your cup?
If it helps mixing a decent game with a crappy one might be a good idea, that way you don't run out of good games and end up with a pile of turds.

Daigerus
Nov 5, 2009

Ovues posted:

uhh...do you at all remember what video that story was in? I feel like I would remember that kind of thing happening. BUt maybe I worded it in a weird way.

I think it was during one of the early games you did, Aggressive Inline, I think? I can't remember the specific video or the details involved: just that there was a car and that you were part of that event with said car in some incident.

Hrvstmn31 posted:

If it helps mixing a decent game with a crappy one might be a good idea, that way you don't run out of good games and end up with a pile of turds.

What this guy said.

Also, loving the randomly bizarre tangent into condoms and ghosts and bearmen.

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS

Hrvstmn31 posted:

I compiled every game I had that was related winter or snow and then did nothing with them, but I have some real weird ones in there, like the game Ski and Shoot. Literally a game based around that Olympics event where you ski for a while then pull out a gun and shoot things. Such a weird combo. But anyways, yeah maybe I'll sprinkle a ton of one-video stuff in with the longer series. Recording for the next game has gone decent, aside from when the game itself decides to crash. As a hint: the IGN review of the game says it crashes in one spot every single time, and I can verify that.

Daigerus posted:

Also, loving the randomly bizarre tangent into condoms and ghosts and bearmen.

I figure that's the only way we'll get through Whiteout. If the game can't step it up, I will :c00lbutt:

Insetik fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Feb 3, 2016

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
RIP

BMX and X Games star Dave Mirra dies at 41 in apparent suicide

Dave Mirra, who was one of the most decorated athletes in X Games history, was found dead Thursday of an apparent suicide. He was 41.

Officers in Greenville, N.C., found Mirra in a parked truck, killed by what appeared to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound, according to a statement released by the Greenville Police Department.

Mirra was a beloved figure in the world of extreme sports, and his name headlined several BMX video games. Until the 2013 X Games in Munich, he held the record for the most medals in history with 24. Of those, 14 were gold medals.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-dave-mirra-dies-20160204-story.html

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS
Yeah, I suddenly got a ton of comments on my Dave Mirra 2 videos and I had to check. drat. I can't really say anything in response. Thank you for letting the thread know.

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS
Well, some people were asking me to do something as a tribute to Dave Mirra, but I'm not going to do anything for it. Sure, i played one of the games with his name on it, but that's it. I'm not actually in the BMX scene and he never really affected me. But still, I hope everyone can recover from what happened.

Now, let's finish up Whiteout with a bang. After all that needless repetion, going through all the previous tracks one more time, we end off career mode by traveling to the Tundra Dome! Like a bunch of other games in this series, the last level is much more wild and colorful and...EXTREME than the other levels. But will this be enough to make Whiteout all worth it? I dunno, it kinda depends on how much you've wanted things to just be done with. But hey, if we can win the bonus race, we can unlock some cool concept sleds...

Let's Play Whiteout Part 10: Tundra Dome (Pro Circuit)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inSEgZDOc1Y

But also, while I'm here, I uploaded a video that's basically a status report for the next few months, since I really did feel like Whiteout dragged on and I was pretty silent during it. But this is a forum so here is the text version - Like I said, blanktester might only be my roommate for a few more months and my weekly requirements might only be "some homework" for a few more months. So, I'm going to start up a block of games that I'm sure will either be more enjoyable to watch or more interesting to bag on. This way I hope the channel and the thread can#*$+(#&$(&~SHAUN=(#%)#%|{87@$&(SHAUN WHITE*^@$&#see some of the coolest stuff soon while this will be easier for me to do instead of just getting bored. So, the first game I'll be doing will be Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam for the Playstation 2. And I'm going in with a couple of questions - 1) why does nobody talk about this game, and 2) dear god why are the load times so bad?

Join me soon.

All glitchyness up there is intentional

Insetik fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Feb 7, 2016

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Didn't know Hatred was a second game in its series.

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS

SelenicMartian posted:

Didn't know Hatred was a second game in its series.

:getin:

Alright, so let's get this party started. Everyone, I'm doing it. I'm finally playing a Tony Hawk game for the series. But I'm still going kinda niche and covering the outlier 'racing' game in the series, Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam.

What is this game?
As I mentioned, Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam is a longboarding racing game original developed for the Nintendo Wii. The game made use of the Wii's motion controls as its main selling point, but then it was ported to the Playstation 2 and yeah. When it came over, apparently something went wrong and now the loading times are AWFUL!

Well, to treat this game fairly, it gets fast paced very quickly, has some interesting shortcuts, and the character creator is pretty robust. Otherwise, it's a mix of quirky parts and odd parts that I'm sure will be interesting for the viewers. So let's jump right in with episode 0, wherein we spend some time getting through the menus and setup stuff only to find an...interesting blockade in the tutorial...

Let's Play Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam Part 0 - Intro/Menus/LOADING

Text Link

Insetik fucked around with this message at 17:40 on May 15, 2016

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Looks like this one has a chance to become Downhill Crusty Demons.

LoseHound
Nov 10, 2012
My favorite character is the girl in the Homestar Runner tube top.

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS

SelenicMartian posted:

Looks like this one has a chance to become Downhill Crusty Demons.

Throwing yourself into all sorts of poo poo, breaking all the bones in your body? Maybe not now, but maybe down the line a little bit...

My favorite character (aside from out BOY Shmuck) has to be Air Budd, rarely in a video game can you smell how lovely a beard is.

Anyways, after we got through all that crap, let's see what some real races are in the real part 1 of the let's play!

Let's Play Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam Part 1 - Beginning Races

Text Link

So that is officially the gameplay teaser for the game. If that all looked like a pile of poo poo, head out now. But, if you want to see the crazy stuff we can do going down a hill raring to bust sick tricks and kick people down, then strap in for Tony Hawk's Wild Ride.

Insetik fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Feb 18, 2016

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS
Last time, you saw some standard race events, but that's only one part of the Downhill Jam Experience. The game also has Slalom events, where you must follow a specific path down a level to hit gates and give you enough time to finish the race, and it has Trick events, which are about busting out the maddest tricks which usually involves mashing the flip and grab buttons as you spin around in slow motion. Also, there are Special events, which can range from knockdown challenges to coin collection to wanton destruction of any and all things in your way. Of course, all those variations will take a video or 2 to show up, but here's a little mix of non-race events.

Let's Play Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam Part 2 - Ranking Up to Rookie

Text Link

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

drat thread keeps falling off the first page... :argh:

After the banter in video one I have to say Splashdown's Ammun was better.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
Figured Insetik would enjoy this: Tony Hawk inventing and figuring out how to skate on an experimental horizontal loop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaf8zHp-iaY

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS

BioEnchanted posted:

Figured Insetik would enjoy this: Tony Hawk inventing and figuring out how to skate on an experimental horizontal loop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaf8zHp-iaY

drat, if Tony Hawk ever decide to stop pulling sick tricks, he's gotta become that high school physics teacher that everyone would love. Teach me about momentum plz Mr. Hawk.

Oh, and of course this Ammon isn't gonna stack up to Amman Ra! Can Ricky Gervais hold a candle to Rick McCrank? Hell no! No point of comparison.

Anyways, it's time to move on to part 3 of the game, where we get to look at some of the Special Events. The Special tag is basically there to collect every event that's not a direct race, slalom, or trick event. In Special events, you might be knocking people down or collecting cash or smashing crap strewn in your way. Are they a good addition to the game? Or do they detract from what the game should be focusing on?

Let's Play Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam Part 3 - Rookie Riding Through Special Events

Text Link

Insetik fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Feb 25, 2016

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS
Now that we're a Barnstormer, let's keep on truckin' as we get to see a lot of Hong Kong in this video. Here, we will see our first top-to-bottom race and truly get a feel for how long these tracks are.

Let's Play Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam Part 4: The Blue Barnstormer

Text Link

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

I see boards of blue
Blue boarders too
I see them board
For me and you...

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS
And I think 2 myself...fuggg :yarg:

Alright, moving on, we get to that part of the game where it throws some real challenges at you. Do you have the skills to bust a ton of tricks in a really small part of the level? Evidently I don't, and that gold medal glamour starts to slip away for a moment or two. Will Shmuck be able to recover and do that top tier gameplay? Or will I slide into...a bad LP?

Let's Play Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam Part 5: Tricking Troubles

Text Link

Daigerus
Nov 5, 2009
I thought maybe having one of the more advanced boards would mitigate the issue of getting enough points during those tricking events, but I noticed that there doesn't seem to be a stat that increases the amount of points you get through tricking. Though def48gaming on YouTube noted that flips don't get you a lot of points after a while, so focus on grabs more apparently.

Other than that, maybe having more Speed and Jump would give you more time to land those tricks you need. Maybe it's just me, but on the first tricking level you got silver on, it seemed like you could turn left into another round after going down that ramp you first start the level on.

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS

Daigerus posted:

Other than that, maybe having more Speed and Jump would give you more time to land those tricks you need. Maybe it's just me, but on the first tricking level you got silver on, it seemed like you could turn left into another round after going down that ramp you first start the level on.

The San Francisco one? No, when you're on top of the ramp at the start, you can see that they block off the other roads going to the left and right. You have to go straight.

Though, I'm recording more now and I think I have the tricking system down more. The true answer to my tricking troubles seems to be that I wasn't cheesing things enough. More details in later videos.

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS
On today's episode of Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam, I finally discover you can change the proportions on your custom character. As such, Shmuck drinks his milk and grows extra bones.

And to think, at the end of this video, we're STILL not professional. What do we have to do to make that happen?!?!?!?!??!

Let's Play Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam Part 6: Shmuck's Sudden Growth Spurt

Text Link

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Can we skate downhill on a semi now?

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

SelenicMartian posted:

That's Insetik doing the Luge.

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS

SelenicMartian posted:

Yeah, you just hold triangle on top of it and you start car surfing down the hill.

So, yeah, I got busy and forgot to post the new video here. So, we've seen Shmuck get real big, but now that the steroids have worn off, we see him for the tiny person he really is. Though, I should let you know that my voice was really off when recording this, though my co-commentators' voices were equally off so I think it balances out.

Let's Play Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam Part 7 - Halfway Through and Finally Pro

Text Link

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS
Let's take a quick break from Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam to bring you a quick video on a skating game from a previous generation...that's not named Tony Hawk as well.

Let's NOT Play Street Sk8er

What is this game?
Street Sk8er is a skateboarding game for the Playstation 1. It features only a few levels which are basically one linear path with some ramps, rails, and halfpipes along the way. Do sick tricks and grinds to rack up the points, or at least try to do those things while flopping all over the place. Yeah, there's a reason this is a single-video game. Apparently, it's on the lower end of the PS1's skating offers. Either way, watch it and decide for yourself. I'll try to get some of the other, more enjoyable PS1 skating games, though conveniently, those ones are never at the local used game store when I look. Hmm, it's almost like people actually want their copies of the other ones.

Let's NOT Play Street Sk8er

Text Link

AmewTheFox
Oct 7, 2015

I AM THE STRENGTH
:eng101: Fun fact! The trick (or rather, the Trick Level) is actually determined by speed and the size of the ramp. More or less it's designed so you're never performing too big of a trick, up to the level you have. Your Trick Level would increase across Street Tour, along with traditional stat increase malarchy. Along with half-pipe segments where you try and get bonus time for the next stage.

On the whole though, I'm not sure if they decided they wanted to be an arcade racer, or a skating game. I would say it predates THPS, as it was released in 1998 in Japan as "Street Boarders", then released in America by EA. (After some research, yes, THPS released in 1999.)

By the way, "Less Than Jake" is the name of one of the bands that provided music for the stages.

I can guarantee you wouldn't recognize any of the bands mentioned in the soundtrack, though. I sure didn't....

Sk8 2 was defiantly made after THPS (in 2000), with a button-based trick system, though there is an option for the momentum-and-direction based system of Sk8 1.

And lastly, MEDIIIC! (-500)

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

From the studio that gave the world Warship Gunner and published a few ports of Princess Maker.

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS

AmewTheFox posted:

:eng101: Fun fact! The trick (or rather, the Trick Level) is actually determined by speed and the size of the ramp. More or less it's designed so you're never performing too big of a trick, up to the level you have. Your Trick Level would increase across Street Tour, along with traditional stat increase malarchy. Along with half-pipe segments where you try and get bonus time for the next stage.

On the whole though, I'm not sure if they decided they wanted to be an arcade racer, or a skating game. I would say it predates THPS, as it was released in 1998 in Japan as "Street Boarders", then released in America by EA. (After some research, yes, THPS released in 1999.)

By the way, "Less Than Jake" is the name of one of the bands that provided music for the stages.

I can guarantee you wouldn't recognize any of the bands mentioned in the soundtrack, though. I sure didn't....

Sk8 2 was defiantly made after THPS (in 2000), with a button-based trick system, though there is an option for the momentum-and-direction based system of Sk8 1.

And lastly, MEDIIIC! (-500)

Yeah, I kinda had the tricking down by the end but if I can admit it, it's so archaic to only be able to trick in predetermined locations with pre-defined tricks. Like, I was just wrestling with how much control I actually had. From what I hear, Street Sk8er is really the one skating series like that and the others are more freeform.

And I know Less Than Jake! I mean, I don't listen to them everyday but I know the name and I know they were around this time.

As I mentioned, I'll have to order the better PS1 skating games due to people actually holding on to their copies (or buying them up).

SelenicMartian posted:

From the studio that gave the world Warship Gunner and published a few ports of Princess Maker.

Radical Entertainment went from Dark Summit to Prototype, this studio's future was in their own hands :colbert:

By the way, you guys! I started up the next game, Yanya Caballista, and...I've recorded all of it. Yeah. It should be interesting to watch, though actually playing it is annoying. Still, you viewers should at least find that game interesting.

EDIT: Hey, if anyone thought I played too poorly, here's the world record speedrun of Street Sk8er! Why anyone would speedrun this game, I don't know, but hey, I can't talk! I have the world record fastest times for 2, possibly 3 awful games I've done in this very thread, and not by way of being better than the competition.

Insetik fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Mar 17, 2016

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS
Back to Tony Hawk, featuring a pair of guests that have never spoken to each other yet were destined to be together. This time on Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam, it's the Vin and Vaan Show! Here, we unlock a later area a bit early due to one of the game's 'random event' spaces. So check out a place you may not have seen till part 10 or 11 otherwise!

Let's Play Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam Part 8: The Vin and Vaan Show

Text Link

Also, since I'm sort of running out of time to do all 3 of the games I said I'd do before the end of May, I'll just start Yanya Caballista up soon and tradeoff videos for that with Tony Hawk. Yanya Caballista is a short game, so it should actually end up working out. So hopefull on Tuesday or such, you guys will get to see some wacky stuff. Don't spoil the game's premise or mechanics for yourself!

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS
Yep, as I mentioned, since Downhill Jam is gonna be a little long, let's pair it up with something short to add to the flavor. And this next game has a LOT of flavor.

Let's Play Yanya Caballista: City Skater

What is this game?
Yanya Caballista is a 2001 skateboarding game developed by Koei (whoops, developed by CAVE and published by Koei) with simple controls and a strange premise. The city of New San Francisco has been taken over by the Gawoo, an alien race that took the Earth by storm in their cute little skateboard-shaped space ships. And the only way to defeat the Gawoo...is to bust sick skateboarding tricks in front of them. Then, they, like, get so shocked they phase back home or something. Yeah, it's very Japanese. Anyways, play as Team Caballista as they save their city from the evil...uhh...monstrous...no...how about cute(?) Gawoo presence.

On a scale of 1 to 10, what do you rate this game?
I really want to like this game. It has a lot of heart, a fun atmosphere, interesting 'enemy' types, decent levels, and enjoyable music. The big thing dragging it down, though, is the flow. The flow of tricking, especially, and how everything comes together. There's big issues that show up when you try to get technical. You have to spin first thing in a trick or you can't spin at all. You can't hit a trick button before you finish the previous trick or else your character will kind of lock up and not do anything. Sometimes you go off a halfpipe and then crash on the top of the pipe or even crash on the landing for no reason. The late-game enemies need pixel-perfect tricks to beat. And all of these issues really add up when the game suddenly gets very difficult a few levels in. I want to like this game, but this game pissed me off more than any game has done since the Amped series with its bullshit. The issues drag this game down to a 5 or 6 out of 10, and that's sad.

Still, I'm playing it so you don't have to, so watch along and enjoy a (for you guys) relatively unbumpy ride through a quirky Japanese skateboarding game. Let me know what you think from what you see in the videos.

Let's Play Yanya Caballista: City Skater Part 1 - Business Avenue and Seaside Mall

Text Link

Like I did with Free Running and Transworld Snowboarding at the start of this thread (man, has it already been a year since the thread update? Has it been almost 4 years since I started this series?), I'll break up one game with a new episode of the other game. So next up will be Downhill Jam, then back to Yanya, then back to Downhill Jam.

Insetik fucked around with this message at 17:48 on May 15, 2016

Hrvstmn31
Aug 2, 2014

You did what in your cup?
Wow those push off animations are really flamboyant, this looks like it could be a fun one.

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS
I saw you subscribed to our other channel, Hrvstmn. Thanks for that. Now, I know this is a weird time of day but i'll be too busy over Easter weekend to post about things until like Monday otherwise. So, yeah, it's here without a ton of fanfare - the next part of Downhill Jam. Now, I want to get all the skateboards, but i've been screwing it up along the way so now it's time to be a basic bitch and get some bronze medals to win those boards!

Let's Play Tony Hawk Downhill Jam Part 9 - Getting Bronze to Get Boards

Text Link

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Hey, a THU2 Classic mode TAS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpqTlHKGh5E
It's another one of those that reward you with bloody failure reels.

Apparently, Downhill Jam is a map there, and it looks more extreme than the game under that name.

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS
The Tony Hawk series has been getting some great TASes lately. This one of Tony Hawk Underground by the same guy is great, especially since it seems like for speedrunning, people just...pass that game up. I don't remember if it had a classic mode or not, probably not. Man, Underground 1 was a great game (along with the others, of course).

Now, let's jump back away from the Tony Hawk series and get back to the wacky, cell-shaded action of Yanya Caballista. In this next episode, we check out the other game type available alongside 'street' mode, and we crash on random poo poo like...i dunno, the halfpipe we're landing back down on. After that stuff, we take a look at the third level and clear the park from those nasty(???) Gawoo.

Yeah, as I mentioned, this game's tricking system just doesn't come together smoothly. It has a lot of problems, and you'll see what happens if you're not super careful with your jump and trick management in this video. Here's where the game's issues first appear, and they get amplified heavily in the next level, which will absolutely piss you off if/when you play it

Let's Play Yanya Caballista: City Skater Part 2 - Bowl Mode and Forest Park

Text Link

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS
Alright, well guys, I got big news. Uhh, yeah, so i know i'm in the middle of some games but my computer died and i lost all my footage. Well, i guess I could quit but i'm going to take this as a sign to move in a different direction that I have wanted to do for a while now. You know im kinda about covering those youtube niches, those game genres that nobody really plays, so I hopw you guys enjoy the prototype episode of my new HORROR GAMES MEGASERIES. And let's kick things off with the scariest game of all...

Insetik47 Presents: ULTIMATE HORROR GAMES SERIES EPISODE 1: World's Scariest Police Chases [scare][scary][horror][Amnesia][Nikki Minaj]

What is this game?
World's Scariesr Police Chases put you in the squad car as you chase down criminals through terrifying high-speed chases. i'm gonna be doing a blind lets play of this so you guys can get all my terrifying reactions!!! Unfortunately my webcam isnt working at the moment but I have this idea where i'll record my face in the future so you can get scared when i get scared...that's what VR is all about, right? anywasy haha enjoy

EPISODE 1: I AM THE LAWWWWWW!!!!!!

Text Link

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

It did look terrifying.

• Locked thread