Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Sharkopath posted:

I am going to destroy the poster that sold out Dick Spacious, and you can not hide from me.

It was me Sharkopath

It was me all along Sharkopath

E: Feel free to post 3 times in response to this or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Shinjobi posted:

Dick may come back, but he'll never be 100% again. He can come back in as good a shape as he left in, but he'll have lost a step. Forums are a hard business. Bans just take something outta ya.

Can we have some non-table breaking boobage in this thread? Should liven up the mood of ADTRW.

Be the boobs you want to see in the thread

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
I can't get into Turn A at all

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Well, I guess that, like anything, it's not for everyone. That's weird, though. How far into it are you?

Just got past the party episode

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
The first One Piece opening is good in all it's incarnations

even the 4Kids one

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
hi so Ninja Slayer was kind of ok

when's the chick with the epic baps supposed to show up though

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

The Colonel posted:

I watch Golden Boy for the dub

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
anime thread, help me to move past my tendency to only watch entry level anime

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Smoking Crow posted:

read the entirety of blackjack

I read Pluto, is that close

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

a kitten posted:

Please watch whatever you like and if anyone ever uses the phrase "entry level" about something you enjoy punch them in the nose or laugh in their face depending on your temperament.

entry level doesn't mean bad friend

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Twiddy posted:

Eh, it was just kinda weird because I basically just spent all my time with my friends which made me wonder why I went. I can do that anywhere.

I literally can't imagine going to a con and interacting with a group of weirdos that isn't my own group of weirdos

Apparently a lot of them don't feel that way because the "anime speed-dating" booth always has like 100 people in line

I think there was a point to this post at some point and then I really just wanted to type "anime speed-dating"

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

If anyone knows of a good ramen place in the Boston area, let me know. I've never seen anyplace that even sells ramen. There's a nice little Japanese place I go to when in the mood for sushi called Sakura that's run by a small Japanese family, but they don't serve ramen

One of the best restaurants in my city is a sushi place that does 25$ AYCE dinner.

Food's good, my favorite thing is getting rolls of the orange fish eggs you put on California rolls (masago)

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Sakurazuka posted:

That case is probably the worse case in AA history anyway.

Phoenix Wright vs Inspector Layton has now replaced Apollo Justice as my least favourite AA game, which is a shame because I like a lot about it, it's just constantly undermined by being way more of a Layton game.

I am happy that there will probably never be a worse final case than the one in that game.

Well, not happy, just fuuuuuck the final case and how much of a wet fart it turns out to be

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Worst Girl posted:

#FE Looks like a bad game

TheKingofSprings fucked around with this message at 05:29 on May 19, 2015

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

whoa when did we start talking about EDH

also do we know anything about the main characters yet? Names, if they're references to FE characters, etc.?

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Allarion posted:

Monster chicks aren't that new either though.

really it dates back to Greek Mythology if not older

wait doesn't something like that show up in Gilgamesh

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Rodyle posted:

That's most important yes, but when was the last time, if ever, IS has made anything but an SRPG? And they haven't exactly been putting out those very well lately either. Atlus makes interesting but flawed titles, so I guess the question is "what team is making this?"

I don't want to be negative about a game called SMTxFE but they aren't exactly doing themselves favors.

Except audio of course, they can do no wrong in that department.

Every Paper Mario

Those haven't been good since 08 or earlier though, so :shrug:

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

It's cool that someone finally wizened up and named their game a hashtag so it has to trend if anybody talks about it on their social network of choice

On the other hand it may backfire when people try to tag it ##FE

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

dotJPG posted:

make this endorph's av

SA forums poster Endorph is an angry person so I support this

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
What's new anime chat thread

I just ate pesto penne

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

littleorv posted:

Who is your waifu?

Littleorv asking the tough questions

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

PotU posted:

dont dodge the question

drat you've caught me

Uh

WWZD (what would Zorak do)

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Rodyle posted:

Yeah OK Maya's grown on me.

She is, however, still a burger baby.

In a perfect world Maya would be permanently replaced with Ema

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

littleorv posted:

Who is your waifu?

It's AJ Ema

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

WickedHate posted:

Hey Beef Waifu, were you being literal about probating me everytime I posted in the Toonami thread if it was in ADTRW or just joking? I was banned from Goonami, so I don't wanna take any chances.

I just learned about Clawshrimpy stuff from the drama thread, actually, can't believe that flew under my radar while it was happening. I'd like to think given similar circumstancesI'd be more successful.

There is one way and only one way to be sure WickedHate

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Rodyle posted:

Ninja Slayer is not so good

It will be good once catsuit lady shows up

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Srice posted:

Let's all go out and bike today, adtrw

No I work outdoors for 8-14 hours a day the sun can go gently caress itself

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Kinda hoping it turns out their dad is a lovely person just because "I had very justifiable reasons for abandoning my kids/wife" is getting kinda old.

You'll want the first series for that, I'm sorry

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Namtab posted:

Pyf fate waifu.

I like blue sabre

it's rider

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

the devil survivor 2 anime was really bad. I only watched the first episode though. that one girl had absolutely enormous knockers

You'll have to be more specific

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Beef Waifu posted:

Did Kyon and Haruhi ever get together in the books or did they ruin my hopes and dreams?

This is also true.

They maybe date in college or something and Kyon sees it as he's thrown into the future?

The last book ended weird.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Beef Waifu posted:

All I wanted was for Haruhi and Kyon to have a happy life together

Also this

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Twiddy posted:

No, a paper MtG eternal player.

When you think about it a box set of Haruhi isn't all that different from two Tarmogoyfs altered to look like Haruhi

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

chumbler posted:

This but Yuki instead of Haruhi.

Do not date toasters

Also she'll probably have to disappear at the end of the series or something idk

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
I'm eating a noodle bowl anime thread

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

The packs look good...you can buy a sexy pack for the guys: Yosuke gets a Japanese schoolgirl outfit and Kanji gets the seaweed outfit from when Teddie licked his balls

What about for the girls

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

chumbler posted:

Best Ace Attorney waifu.

look at this wrong rear end gently caress

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Terper posted:

I don't drink, so I've never drunkposted.

I am sorry you don't have a liver

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Gyra_Solune posted:

i personally would enjoy a new avatar yes

but uh

endorph knows perfectly well the story behind it and there's a 56% chance that it would end up changed right back to this except with a dildo on its head or something and I'd be out :tenbux:

and given i'm only working part-time in a kinda stressful and poo poo minimum-wage restaurant job alongside starting university in hella annoying online format classes, one of my few solaces is that i have a semi-decent well of mostly food-based spending money given there's rarely actual food in the house, and in all honesty as bad as i have been told fast food is i am REASONABLY sure a big mac or whatever is a somewhat better meal than a massive pile of microwave burritos. henceforth i am reluctant to begin buying more ancillary things lest i make it a habit and wind up with a shortage of money

also anime, anime is my other solace, i am fairly sure i only make it through the work day by loudly humming good anime ops

E: but I am not watching Dougram and I really do not have the time to watch a 75-episode show, hell I barely have time to watch the mere six shows a week I am following atm. secretly i am relieved next season has few things for me to follow but there's a good chance it'll total to...six a week anyways. ...Additionally I have a massive backlog of...uh, somewhat more important shows to finish. Like Macross and VOTOMS and Gundam and Big O and all of Tomino's not-gundams and Escaflowne and Eureka Seven and asdvjhskjfahlkf

And this is why your avatar would get changed back to sonic with a dildo

E: how is The Big O anyways, I need a new anime to get into.

anime chat thread have you watched anime with a parent before? Which one(s)? Did they enjoy it?

TheKingofSprings fucked around with this message at 06:45 on May 24, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Dilbert As gently caress posted:

Everyone is chaging AV's, how to I identify people now?

By their shitposts

A wickedhate or uznare post can be discerned without the need for avatars if you train yourself

• Locked thread