Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJ Dizzy
Feb 11, 2009

Real men don't use bolters.
Stop talking about LARP and help me progress my campaign.

After the last game, one of my players left because he couldn't be a dick to everyone and not have the world react to his dickishness.

The players have identified a symbol that bad guys use, and killed two acolytes with that symbol scarred onto them, and another dude living in a house with said symbol on the entrance, including his pet project, trying to create some kind of creature with stolen bodyparts.

I'm thinking of ripping off some aspects of True Detective in a lead-up to bad night at blackmoon farm. The cult at blackmoon farm would gather "cultists" with the express purpose of comitting mass suicide so they can be harvested of compatible bodyparts willingly and neatly. The incompatible people would be sacrificed beforehand ritually in order to ensure the "chosen ones" a life after death. Thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Dizzy
Feb 11, 2009

Tremere uber alles.

DJ Dizzy
Feb 11, 2009

Pope Guilty posted:

Paradox and Obsidian are announcing their new game or whatever at "5pm" but no word on timezone. Fingers crossed for like a Bloodlines sequel or something.

Hunter the Vigil.

DJ Dizzy
Feb 11, 2009

Ascension is worse than Awakening at any rate.

DJ Dizzy
Feb 11, 2009

How's mage 2nd edition? Ive been out of the loop for a while.

DJ Dizzy
Feb 11, 2009

Mors Rattus posted:

It simplifies a lot of needlessly overcomplex stuff

Are we playing Mage still?

DJ Dizzy
Feb 11, 2009

How awful are multi-conspiracy hunter groups?

DJ Dizzy
Feb 11, 2009

Isn't Abbey a compact, or am I thinkin of a different Abbey?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Dizzy
Feb 11, 2009

I dislike the direction they've taken mage lore in 2e. AMA. Give me back my fae-arcadia acanthus and my atlantis.