Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
If anything, good job on including changing breeds "art" right in the third OP, sets the mood just right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

tatankatonk posted:

Marian Apparition (*)
Target number of successes: 5
Sacrament: A piece of pure white cloth, stained with a single drop of menstrual blood

Finally a buff to Vampire Menses!

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

paradoxGentleman posted:

It's a good sign that the writers here on SA are taking the critism so well, but I cannot help but remember that most criticism towards Heroes is mostly being shut down.

That's because OOP devs are Beasts and goons are Heroes.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Crion posted:

I'm not buying it. A primordial fear should have much more personal, primal insight into the human condition than conscious mental creations like religion and astronomy provide in and of themselves. The "being watched/exposed" angle is far, far stronger than any metaphor the sky itself can exclusively provide, and I'm not sure the sky is the best metaphor for being watched available.

I think the sky is an easy enough metaphor to "fear of the unknown". If there's a more primal fear, I don't know which. Religion itself is just a reaction to that fear.

They could've just gone with that, but instead we're getting birdmonsters.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
So what do we know about nMage 2ed? I'm excited for the awesome game I'll never play but I'm very much out of the loop.

And since I'm asking, what about Scion?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
What's the general opinion about the new scion?

I have very limited time lately and I've been thinking about running a campaign on it since I always loved the idea, but I haven't really been able to read much yet.

I have to say I'm not a huge fan of the World being so woke about gods and the mystical, but I'm willing to give it a try as written.

How are your experiences with it?