Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

If you can include a drivethru link to the Horror Recognition Guide https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/59880/Hunter-Horror-Recognition-Guide I know it would save a step when people ask "what's good for getting into CoD / what's good fiction for the setting / what's good for some game ideas"

This is great idea and I already added it. What's the best book for each of the Chronicles line? I'm using the clanbooks for Requiem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
oh god i'm writing the mage section now

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Angry Lobster posted:

Should we open a separate thread for Vampire: the Eternal Struggle? I'm not sure if there's enough interest to do so.

I have it in my OP.

Hey, did I say an hour? Ha, maybe another hour. I did the big three in depth, I'll do shorter blurbs for the other games.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
/\/\/\Post it and I will add it

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3899775

Okay new thread is up

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

That Old Tree posted:

Using the nWoD logo to top the oWoD section is a bold choice.

That is why the edit button exists. After lunch