Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zarick
Dec 28, 2004

The real good way to do Beast I guess would be to make it the struggle between the Arisen and the Dragon from Dragon's Dogma.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zarick
Dec 28, 2004

Daeren posted:

:stwoon: I now mourn for something that will never be.

"Take up arms, newly Arisen, for my kind do not heed the toothless."

And Grigori switching from taunting you and threatening you to welcoming death as you make it clear you're able to push forward the Eternal Wheel.

"Heed the zealot's lesson well, Arisen. When the weak court death... they find it." Basically that whole game ruled and I don't really like World of Darkness (Exalted aside) games that much, but it'd be cool if Beasts actively creating heroes did so to test them, make them strong enough to actually save the world. Then at least there'd be a reason to call them Heroes.

Zarick
Dec 28, 2004

Crion posted:

Oh my god the only thing more annoying than a guy who just watched Cosmos for the first time and thinks he figured it all out, man is the one who comes in and decides all the RPGs need to be changed to reflect the mind-blowing truth of how, like, alone we all are.

This definitely captures what's actually happening here and it's alright for you to be upset you've been caught at it. You're hardly the first.

Zarick
Dec 28, 2004

Knowing that God is real and doesn't give a poo poo about you is probably scarier than wondering.