Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I read that as Bio-electric Anemone Marinade and now i'm curious as to what a sea anemone tastes like

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
I guess the boss himself is ok but I hate his dungeon, prob my least fave in oot.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Zelda has the best boss cutscenes, IMO.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I liked Twinrova the best. The Mirror Shield is the best item in the game.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Bio-Electric Anemone BARINADE is a cool boss name

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Gimbal lock posted:

Please, Bio-Electric Anemone BARINADE is my father. Call me Barry.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Zelda has the best boss cutscenes, IMO.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The water temple POV shot of the tentacle monster creeping up behind you is neat

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Gimbal lock posted:

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

The water temple POV shot of the tentacle monster creeping up behind you is neat

Agreed, to bad the fight sucks.

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
mmm...crisp, refreshing barinade.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Anemones are so weird.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

I wasn't much for science in school, so this boss was difficult for me to confront, as a kid, psychologically.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Skylark posted:

I guess the boss himself is ok but I hate his dungeon, prob my least fave in oot.

The dungeon is supposed to be bad and annoying as a commentary on how having a fiance is bad and annoying.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

lmao 2 toilets!!! 2 toilets!!1

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

that reminds me of a boss from FFX that i can't remember the name of.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Skylark posted:

i didn't mind the boss, but yeah, the dungeon wasn't a lot of fun.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

SeXReX posted:

The dungeon is supposed to be bad and annoying as a commentary on how having a fiance is bad and annoying.

its true

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

SunAndSpring posted:

I liked Twinrova the best

good opinions itt

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
i was stuck on this dungeon for months as a kid because I couldnt figure out to put the box on the switch, and then was confronted with this

gently caress that

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

SunAndSpring posted:

I liked Twinrova the best. The Mirror Shield is the best item in the game.

maybe if you arent using the biggoron sword

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

What makes Zelda OOT so good? I never had a N64 as a kid (PSX supremacy!) and when i got the 3DS version later I never bothered finishing it because the mechanics were so clunky, graphics pretty bad and many of the dungeons were plain boring.

I really loved Wind Waker and Twilight Princess though, but Links Awakening on gameboy and Link to The Past on SNES are clearly the best ones. Couldn't get into Skyward Sword at all with the stupid waggle controls :(

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

error1 posted:

What makes Zelda OOT so good? I never had a N64 as a kid (PSX supremacy!) and when i got the 3DS version later I never bothered finishing it because the mechanics were so clunky, graphics pretty bad and many of the dungeons were plain boring.

I really loved Wind Waker and Twilight Princess though, but Links Awakening on gameboy and Link to The Past on SNES are clearly the best ones. Couldn't get into Skyward Sword at all with the stupid waggle controls :(

That sucks, because under the goofy Wii controls and your NPC companion treating you like a literal retard, Skyward Sword was a really loving good game.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
skyward sword was really mediocre and wouldnt have been a good game even without all the retarded text and hand holding

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

vug posted:

skyward sword was really mediocre and wouldnt have been a good game even without all the retarded text and hand holding

Impa is very spicy in it.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

gently caress the Ocean.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

vug posted:

it has the princess zelda that gives you the most feels and impa was a sexy etheopian or something

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

the wiimote is steamy diarrhea from a pelicans rear end.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

[Wiggles eyebrows hungrily and licks my lips.]

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

[does a jerk off motion w/wiimote] DURRRr i play gaem gud

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

motion controls are a physical manifestation of AIDS

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
LORD JABU JABU HAD THE DANK rear end WEED THOUGH

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
poo poo, sorry. Shift key was stuck

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
Zelda has piss-easy bosses and Link is a wuss.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

it's really good in metroid prime trilogy. thiansk

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Slur posted:

Zelda has piss-easy bosses and Link is a wuss.

nice swears tough guy. let's see you create a characters and stories that have resonated with people accross the globe for 25 years, and is beloved by children and adults alike, with your bad attitudes and nasty, hateful words and federa/MRA jorts buddy.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

mysterious loyall X posted:

it's really good in metroid prime trilogy. thiansk

thats more motion look than motion control. you thankfully get to attack with a button instead of endangering your family and tv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rama of Ra
Sep 7, 2005
~Where's Sitka? Right about the middle of your thumb.~
Personally I always thought the Mt. Doom dungeon was the most boring dungeon, but Bolero of Fire was the hottest song.

• Locked thread