Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qvark
May 4, 2010
Soiled Meat

Rad Gravity posted:

Posting in this thread to influence elections in a foreign country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
vote 1 red synergy the NAMBLA party....'the children are our present....'

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

i support bernie sanders for president of the united states

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
I think regardless of who wins the Democratic primaries, I'm just going to vote for Bernie Sanders as a write-in candidate because the thought of voting for Hillary makes me feel a little ill, and if I'm going to throw away my vote, I might as well do so and still feel good about myself.

He's totally not going to win though as lol you think America is a Democracy or something

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Gammatron 64 posted:

I think regardless of who wins the Democratic primaries, I'm just going to vote for Bernie Sanders as a write-in candidate because the thought of voting for Hillary makes me feel a little ill, and if I'm going to throw away my vote, I might as well do so and still feel good about myself.

He's totally not going to win though as lol you think America is a Democracy or something

It's.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gammatron 64 posted:

Vote Sanders in the primary and Jill Stein in the final.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I am definitely gonna buy some Bernie merch. Also I am interested in seeing how whoever gets the Republican nom has to backpedal on half the poo poo they spewed during the primary.

People hear ”Lower taxes!" And they're like "yeah gently caress taxes!". Then the Republicans start screaming poo poo about putting the gays in concentration camps and people start writing then off as nutjobs

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

Rad Gravity posted:

Posting in this thread to influence elections in a foreign country.

drat, ground zero of a scandal right here.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i can't wait to longingly gaze at my faded Sanders 2016 bumper sticker 6 years from now as we sink further into neo-feudalism

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Its a shame that rolling stone lost all credibility because Taibbi just did a really nice goonpost about Bernie. http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/give-em-hell-bernie-20150429

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
If we went to private school together, I would have called him Sandy BernBern, and I would have thought it was hilarious.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Having a poo and checkin' in with the B.Sands

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Frijolero posted:

Vote Sanders in the primary and Jill Stein in the final.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Hillary is probably going to get the Dem nomination but after hearing her say "this was a great victory for freedom of speech" about the Citizens United decision there's no way I'm ever voting for her.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

Hillary is probably going to get the Dem nomination but after hearing her say "this was a great victory for freedom of speech" about the Citizens United decision there's no way I'm ever voting for her.

She definitely will. She's got clout and if elected won't make any serious moves to disturb the current oligarchy, which makes her an appealing candidate to the people who really matter. We'll get some bread and circuses, ie legal weed, but all the important poo poo will stay fucky.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I just think we should have a dude named Bernie as president

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Zev posted:

simple message, eat the rich. start with the Koch brothers and Waltons. join a union, go to school, take home more cash, etcetera...

By the way, since he did announce:

I'm catching up with the thread but I, too, will match the page count as a donation.

:toxx:

aioli is just mayo
Aug 14, 2003

He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced by necessity, neither desiring it nor transgressing its limit, there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful
I'm looking at buying a 20 year old subaru and I think a bernie sanders sticker would be perfect for it.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
If your subaru doesn't have a Bernie Sanders sticker its not really a subaru.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Proteus4994 posted:

yeah i'll vote for him in a primary

and then i'll vote for hillary in the election because lol @ thinking anyone but her will be the nominee

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

this makes me reconsider my vow to write in 'ralph nader' for the rest of my life. gently caress you op.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

Design by Kamoc

Soup du Jour posted:

I'm posting in this thread to get bernie a bit more money. he is great and I'm gonna vote for him

Shitpost more, you bastards, I want Bernie's snowball chance in hell to have my $200.

Is anyone else willing to hop onboard the :toxx: train?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
poo poo posting as requested for Colonel (of my heart) Sanders.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

Design by Kamoc

quote:

Thank you for your interest in volunteering for my campaign. Please use the form to let us know how you would like to help out. If you have questions, please feel free to email the campaign at info@bernie.org.

I hope you’ll consider contributing to my campaign, as well. As a senator who does not accept corporate PAC money, my campaigns are primarily dependent upon individual contributions from progressives across the country. You can contribute online by clicking here.

Thanks for all you do,

Bernie Sanders Signature
Senator Bernie 'Big Dick Walkin' Sanders

:getin:

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Cannon_Fodder posted:

Shitpost more, you bastards, I want Bernie's snowball chance in hell to have my $200.

Is anyone else willing to hop onboard the :toxx: train?

I love my account more than I love my country.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

Moridin920 posted:

She's also a bit of a war-monger, too. I don't trust her at all. Still better than Ted Cruz or Rand Paul but still.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
countdown until a crazed gunman shoots up the Sanders campaign office then is killed himself before anyone can investigate him/ sudden polonium deposits found all around his home and office

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Gammatron 64 posted:

She's also a bit of a war-monger, too. I don't trust her at all. Still better than Ted Cruz or Rand Paul but still.

Yeah, voting for Clinton is just triage at this point.

membranoid
Feb 25, 2001

fart huffer
semen chugger
The colonel owns, here's hoping that absolutely miniscule chance he has to win becomes reality in this universe and not some other universe full of idiots

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

membranoid posted:

The colonel owns, here's hoping that absolutely miniscule chance he has to win becomes reality in this universe and not some other universe full of idiots

Unfortunately, we're living in the universe full of idiots.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Posting

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Gammatron 64 posted:

Yeah I'd rather have her than them I guess but I live in CA where it's a foregone conclusion so I'm probably going to just write in Bernie Sanders.

membranoid
Feb 25, 2001

fart huffer
semen chugger

InterFaced posted:

Unfortunately, we're living in the universe full of idiots.

I never said this wasn't, but there's probably other universes full of idiots too

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
Time to shitpost for a good cause.

And look at that, gay dad isn't here.

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
what im saying is gay dad is a punk rear end bitch

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
The koch brothers are unrepentantly evil and honestly such terrible human beings I don't know how people work for them without feeling dirty.

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
If you vote for someone other than bernie in the primary you should probably just go to a poor neighborhood and set it on fire because that's what you're doing to this country.

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
Sanders rules, and he's even more with it than that Alaskan guy who was crazy and ran in 08

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

cool tree bro posted:

The koch brothers are unrepentantly evil and honestly such terrible human beings I don't know how people work for them without feeling dirty.

Have you heard about Sanders illicit chicken operation though???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010

Pyroxene Stigma posted:

Have you heard about Sanders illicit chicken operation though???

Yeah I feel real bad for chickens lets ignore the hundreds of millions about to be displaced by climate change and the poverty impacting actual americans today and talk about the welfare of some fuckin birds.

The Koch brothers are traitors, charge them with treason and seize their assets. They are colluding with foreign powers to the detriment of the country.

• Locked thread