Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rorobb
Aug 17, 2005

Yeah hate to say it but these rosters are trash, why the hell is this so popular? Anyway to change them or too late and just deal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Rosters are locked in. We can just remake everything with the regular show ones. Would be nice to get this going already.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Gray and Doolittle are both 66 and suck, why on earth would they make all the good pitchers horrible?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Yeah gently caress this were not going to play with these poo poo rosters. I don't care how authentic the minor league names are.

Jondan
Oct 18, 2005

I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once
You mean I get to lose to the Yankees all over again? :haw:

Yeah, I'm still pretty bad at this game, but it's fun!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Ok 4th times the charm? New invites are out.

Using the latest official roster. Check for guys who are on the DL in real life you'll have to promote then but better then the best pitchers in the game being nerfed for some reason.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Hey if you have room for a 10th I can join up as I'm coming back from vacation tomorrow and missed the opportunity first time around.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
the osfm rosters shouldn't have any alterations to the major league players so that is weird

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
I think you got a poo poo roster, im doing an offline franchise with three teams and none of that wackiness is going on using os rosters.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I quadruple checked, I downloaded the OS roster from the vault to my PS4 then uploaded it on league creation. The file is still on my ps4 HD.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

So who are we waiting for?

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Me, ill be back in seattle tonight

Dubious fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Apr 25, 2015

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
i joined up, still missing 2 it looks like

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
when are we kicking this poo poo off?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

People say "Send me an invite I want to participate!" then you send them an invite and they never accept it. :iiam:

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

I think like a 6 person league where we all know we're going to stick with it and about 15 CPU's would be fun.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
is there no way to setup a league where people can drop in or out, like how madden does it?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'll fill the last two slots with CPU and start it when I get home.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

I forgot about my fill-in a few posts up, but I joined earlier today.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Red Sox are CPU. League is activated.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Mets over the Braves 7-2 in a game that was a lot closer then the score makes it seem.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
anyone wanna play the twins?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

If your around in an hour I can play.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Mets over the Twins 2-1. in a contest of solo dingers, dave hits one more than me.

Both pitchers went the distance as we kept hitting things straight into fielders, and finished the game just shy of 30 minutes.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

BTW, you can view your team via the website: http://theshownation.com/franchises/76425

Keep up with the schedule, etc.

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Apr 28, 2015

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I just beat the CPU Red Sox 3-1. All stats were recorded. :siren:TORII DINGER:siren:

Twins looking forward to more games, let's keep this going on.

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

I'll be on tonight!

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Guess I was the only one in favor of more CPUs. I want to keep playing! Oh wells, the A's are going to be on today.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Paperback Writer posted:

Guess I was the only one in favor of more CPUs. I want to keep playing! Oh wells, the A's are going to be on today.

want to play soon? I'm working from home today and just need to wrap up a few things and ill have some time.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Dubious posted:

want to play soon? I'm working from home today and just need to wrap up a few things and ill have some time.
I'm down to play in like an hour, about to run an errand.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
sounds good, just finishing a meeting, gonna grab some breakfast then i'm ready to go!

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
Mariners will be on tonight for some games 8PM EST through midnight

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

My game against the CPU froze in the 3rd inning and I got the loss. Frankly, I think the CPU is a big cheater.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

MagicCube posted:

My game against the CPU froze in the 3rd inning and I got the loss. Frankly, I think the CPU is a big cheater.

I'll reset it.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

davecrazy posted:

I'll reset it.

Oh thanks! If you're available we can play our game as well.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Sure give me a min and i'll send you a challenge.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

GG. Mets win 7-0.

You need change up your pitching a little bit. I was looking low and away every 0-0 0-1 count and then looking inside on anything with two strikes. Your starter was able to just get weak groundouts and popups but once I got into your bullpen knowing where the pitch was going to be 70% of the time led to bad results.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

I mean honestly the pitching was fine because Shields was good, Kimbrel was good, etc. but then I went to a bum in the bullpen (because San Diego stinks) and got lit up for it. Also I should probably move away from zone hitting online because it's too unforgiving.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Paperback you around?

E: oh you haven't played dubious yet. Well I can go after if your game.

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Apr 28, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Yeah me and Dubious are supposed to play but I'll probably be around after if you want. I sent you an offer for Flores btw.

• Locked thread