Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

The bimboification of samus makes me sick.

this but also with an erection

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
Samus has the long legs and glossy coat of a thoroughbred, not to mention the rear end

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

elf help book posted:

shes proud of her body

because of being raised by the Chozo she's probably the next best thing to an otherkin actually and is completely uncomfortable with her own lack of feathers

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
Other M once featured a controversial flashback in which Adam discovered a distraught Samus ripping apart feather pillows and gluing them to herself

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
canonically that is untrue

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
the baby

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
how come metroid larva never get that big again in any metroid game

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

Metroid Prime is not a larva, are you sure you're familiar with Metroid lore?

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

zelgadis posted:

masculine-eyebrow, sigourney weaver samus sort of falls into the trap that a strong woman has to have certain specific physical features. on the other hand, zero suit samus was from the gba game, right? where'd all this concept art come from?

Prime Samus doesn't look like Sigourney Weaver though? and I'm not even getting into Super Metroid Samus. If you think a chick having muscle tone is unfeminine, you're gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

that's a good picture of samus

frank.club posted:

the concept art extras in prime 1 were pretty cool too

Prime 1 and Prime 2 had the best art style. They changed it in Prime 3 and I didn't like it as much, but it was still pretty. I just miss the thing with the 1 and 2 pirates where you couldn't tell where the pirate ended and the cybernetics began.

• Locked thread