Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
So do we enter this by posting our usernames on that site in this thread for an invite? I'm SAPakled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

C. Everett Koop posted:

So I ended up doing it out by hand in Google Docs because golf is boring. Link is here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GoFW5xdPIcc-sFAIaGwsfqArgJSzmui1Bmm3y3j58Iw/edit?usp=sharing and also in the OP. You'll need to download your own copy, whether you want to share a link here or email it to SASmediasheep at gmail is up to you, I've got no issue just using the honor system since we ain't playing for nothing.

I'll keep entries open until next Monday and start it soon there after. Have fun everyone that's what's important!

I think there's a typo in this. Virginia Tech is supposed to be in the Auburn group, but on its sheet you've got Virginia instead.

My entry is coming up shortly.

e: And here it is.

Pakled fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Apr 13, 2015

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Les Miles didn't eat any grass.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Even in a neutral simulation free of any emotional voodoo that might affect real games, Clemson clemsons the hell out of it.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

I think you missed the Ohio State region there, bucko. :colbert:

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

C. Everett Koop posted:

ROUND OF 64 - GEORGIA REGION

This is the best region.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Lots of safeties in this sim.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
These games are getting good.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

C. Everett Koop posted:

Let's take all one hundred twenty-eight teams that played D1 football this past season and let's have ourselves a big-rear end tournament and really find out who deserved to win this year probably alabama sadly

:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

King Hong Kong posted:

I ran twenty sims of the game yesterday and each team won ten games. What offense settings were you using?

Did you have them set to a neutral field?

• Locked thread