Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Eliminate the regular season and just have a big rear end tournament every year

I came up with a system like this last time the playoff stuff came around. I threw in a double elimination tournament, too. Every team plays 3 or 4 exhibition games which helps seed them into the double elim tournament. Once a team is eliminated, the rest of their schedule is filled out with other teams elminated in their round. Anyone with a winning record gets a 13th game in the form of a bowl.

It was a pretty clever system if I do say so myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Should switch around to home fields for all but the final 4.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
21 points? Fire Kliff!

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Hawaii was a run-first team this year. The preferred to simply run their big RB straight at the other guy.

Arizona was strange. They probably called 50/50 run/pass, but their passing was more of the type called "gently caress it, going deep."

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
no upsets allowed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
an upset!

• Locked thread