Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
clam ache
Sep 6, 2009
Your old thread was one of my favorites here. I also Jumped on the job I am at because I walked in and they were working on a 63 Lincoln with suicide doors. Since then I have worked on more and more cars of that vintage. Just the other day I was helping the owners dad with his 32 ford. I didn't know the original convertables had wood frames!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009
30's cars are beautiful. My boss is currently restoring his dads 35 with him. Its a beautiful blue color. Luckily for him someone not high on acid installed hydraulic brakes. He says its a Pheaton style. I just assumed it was a convertible but he always corrects everyone when they say its a convertible. Hes a cool old guy who has done things and seen things and his 50's crown Victoria next door to our shop is even nicer.

• Locked thread