Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Yes, we've had a sever lack of classic stuff in AI for far too long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Yup

Not quite brave enough to upgrade to a straight razor though.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

It took me forever to find the Fatboy I have. I got inspired after seeing you collection you posted in the previous thread. Then I saw a pic of the Fatboy with it's case and I knew that was the one I had to have, after a few weeks of scouring Ebay I finally picked up that one for like $50. I love it, its so much better than anything else I've used, but I would be willing to try some other stuff. Maybe I'll start looking for an Aristocrat now, I had been watching one for a while, but new bought it.

Though in my searches I also picked up this thing, before I found the Fatboy:

A travel kit from the '60s or so. Comes with the razor, a brush, mirror and a comb. The razor is....not my favorite to say the least. The Fatboy is soooo much better than that one, but it was good for practice.
I kinda forgot about this for a while, I need to polish it up again.

And man, that barber shop is kickass, I've gonna be visiting Las Vegas for a bit in a few months, (And will be moving there next year) I may have to take a trip out to LA to go check all this stuff you've been posting out. I'd love to go see that shop, it looks amazing.

• Locked thread