Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Now you're making me want to bag my truck. drat you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Oh yeah, there's no shortage of kits built for the '67-'72 C10, but the vast majority of them assume you're bagging a trailing-arm truck, not a leaf-spring truck like mine. Which means then I have to look at doing a four-link or something nearly as aggressive.

The ride would be so much better though.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

LobsterboyX posted:

Saturday was my fiance's birthday so I surprised her with a trip to disneyland, which she's been bugging me for months about. I'm a mild disney fan, and having worked for them in the past, its always fun for me to see whats up at the park. My favorite attraction, is - duh- one of the oldest. The Enchanted Tiki Room:

Ha, I was at Disneyland on Saturday too. Strangely my daughter who loved the Tiki Room last time around, decided this year that it was "scary". Had no problem with Star Tours, especially since the cast member there decided to let her "stretch" to 40".

Annoyingly, the ones at the Radiator Springs Racers decided she was still a bit short for the 40" there. There's always next year.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

LobsterboyX posted:

did you see the guy in the red shirt sitting in the fiberglass 1950s toon cars back in toontown? yeah, that was me.

In other, other news: I'm seriously contemplating making a mistake

Toontown is the one place I don't think we set foot in once - we were headed that way when my daughter decided to crash out for a nap in the stroller. Parked her with grandma and hit Space Mountain. :getin:

Also, you need to make that mistake. Goddamn.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

freelop posted:

Condolences LoberstboyX, sounds like your mother raised you right

Goddamn right she did.

Condolences, though from the sound of things you've got a hell of a lot of memories to work with.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Yesssssss.

There's a reason everyone modded the gently caress out of that car - they're better that way.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

That color combination with the green paint and red wheels really does work on that car.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Kurten posted:

Not sure who this is. Name changes over the years I imagine. Hello? :)

Meatpimp played the GBS name-change lottery and lost. Or won, depending on how you look at it.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Yeah, what kind of idiot would put that much money into an old truck? :v:

In all seriousness, if I could have afforded to do everything at once instead of over the course of nearly two decades now, it would be a hell of a lot nicer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Believe me, there's a part of me that wants to do that and just rip the thing apart and go nuts. I really should just put some goddamn miles on it first.

Also congrats on the future and sure to be awesome wedding!

• Locked thread