Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.

LobsterboyX posted:

My buddy is a pretty awesome pinstriper, I did some trading with him for work - this is my 36 Hotpoint fridge in the garage.

Your friend does good work. That's a very attractive fridge. How much more does it cost to run a vintage fridge like that than a modern one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.
Doesn't sound too bad, all told, then. It would be cool to have a fridge that matches my house's age (1930s-1940s). If I luck into one for particularly cheap, I may do the updates to get it up to snuff. But I think a modern one that fits the look may be what I ultimately go with.

That being said, I'm way too much of a Red Dwarf fan to have this in my house without giggling like an idiot every time I walked into my kitchen:

• Locked thread