Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib
Good to see you back, old friend. Nice to see the expanded stable as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib
That drill press is a very capable woodworking machine, but won't be good for metal without the third pulley. I had one in amazing condition, but got rid of it for a massive Rockwell VFD-driven floor unit. They were made by King Seely, iirc.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Seminal Flu posted:

Man, this thread has some really old things that haven't been around for years in it.

You ain't kidding... Just need FleetwoodS75 or Rizzunk to show up.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

DJ Commie posted:

Maybe HonkNRalph, sza, or even Toilet Duck!

I still have the sza medallion, complete with cracked green paint from the Firebird of doom. :(

Ralph disappeared after the girlfriend photo debacle.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Kurten posted:

Not sure who this is. Name changes over the years I imagine. Hello? :)

DJ, you old bastard, how are you? Sharky: you young bastard, how are you?

YouAmI: jesus christ, you still here? Did you ever get that shitbag falcon 4 door beast running or what? :)

Getting older, own my own business... Can't complain. No car related poo poo aside from the boring-est of boring maintenance.

• Locked thread