Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

That's pretty awesome that you can get a "new" BAR. I got the chance to shoot my uncles original BAR(full auto, stamped british typewriter company) and it was awesome. He has a ton of cool old guns, most full auto and sadly worth too much for him to actually shoot them, but he takes out his cheaper ones into the desert to shoot poo poo every time we go visit him. Shooting his tommy gun is awesome, but he would only let us use the stick mag's as the drums that he has are original.

He used to have a couple cool old military vehicles as well, including a Gama Goat and a Willy's Mule. I think he has since sold both of those, but the mule was way too much fun to drive. I need to make a trip back to Phoenix to visit family and go shooting...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

I am gonna be in LA a couple times this summer, and my wife loves everything art deco(Napier was her favorite place in new Zealand). Any advice on stuff we have to check out?

Do you know anything about Barnes drill presses? There is a giant one in my garage I need to get rid of and I am just not sure where to start with it. It is awesome.e looking and I wish I could keep it, but I just don't have the space.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

the spyder posted:

Check this out: http://vintagemachinery.org/mfgindex/detail.aspx?id=73&tab=4

Any of them look close to yours? There's a bit of a following for the older camel-back drill presses, but moving one quickly usually means parting with it for little $$.

Yup, its a 20" camelback. The garage is completely packed, so this is the best picture I could get of it:

It has everything and it works. I am not too concerned about money, mostly about getting all this poo poo out of my garage so I can put a car in it. I am in Seattle if anyone wants giant old drill press...

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

I had no idea you could stay on the Queen Mary, I might have to do that. Thanks for the suggestions!

• Locked thread