Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...
I missed your stuff, man. I've seen a couple of your posts elsewhere, but didn't want to draw any attention. I figured you'd come back in time. I'm glad I was right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

No Name
Piss OK Genitals intact
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

LobsterboyX posted:

I assumed as well :niggly:

My buddy just did a "bolt in" notch for his 70.. You could go the cheap route and go yank a trailing arm setup from something else and go to town. IIRC some company sells a "NASCAR" arm kit that basically is an exact copy of the truck arms..

I think these are the dudes you're talking about. http://www.hotrodstohell.net/truckarm/truckarm_index.htm Tempting, but a bit spendy for me. Less than $1000 for IOC's truck.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

No Name
Piss OK Genitals intact
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...
So apparently there's a 1950 Buick Sedanette at my local salvage yard. Anything off there you might be interested in?

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

No Name
Piss OK Genitals intact
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

LobsterboyX posted:

Hmmmm... what model is it? (special, super, roadmaster) Pretty much the only things I can use is engine parts IF its a roadmaster.. maybe the distributor, air cleaner (pretty sure they are not the same as 48) steering wheel, radio (if its a "wonder bar" If it is, it will have a floor mounted seek button).. the tail lights are super cool, if the bezels and lens' are good, if it's a roadmaster it may have the ultra rare bumperettes - . thats about all I can think of

Can't say as I haven't been to go see it. I may run out there this weekend and take a look. Might snag a couple little trinkets for myself depending on condition. I'll keep an eye open.

• Locked thread