Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

MMT join my game

Eight Dollars posted:

I'm going to be hosting a game! I can't do both at the same time it'll kill me!

I'm doing it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

Murmur Twin posted:

In my experience, it takes about 5 games before Mafia becomes fun (but then it becomes really fun).

this is an example of a bad game

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Adus posted:

this is an example of a bad game

Only the first four times :j:

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Congrats, MMM and thank you for the wonderful video. It was the deciding factor in my vote.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Pretty pictures in small frames

How about this... I will join your game if you join mine :cheeky:

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

Jato posted:

Congrats, MMM and thank you for the wonderful video. It was the deciding factor in my vote.

i knew i would be the kill choice well before he answered.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

DoggPickle posted:

like I said, I'll be happy to watch the next one, and I'm proud I did it at all, but I sure as hell won't be doing it again! :dance:

That's exactly what I said last season. I just know somehow they're going to find a way to drag me back in.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

There are drunken times where I wonder if there is anything valid one can argue in trying to keep below the radar... As if one could prime people to act as proxies in the guise of big players.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Pretty pictures in small frames

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

There are drunken times where I wonder if there is anything valid one can argue in trying to keep below the radar... As if one could prime people to act as proxies in the guise of big players.

I think someone under the radar can absolutely win, but there's a different between being under the radar and seeming like you didn't do anything strategy-wise but get pulled with the current (not saying this was you Anon!). In order to do so you'd have to make at least a few moves you could source, maybe go in with a few goats you can say you did better than and, most important of all, play entirely with the jury in mind - connecting with people who you know will remain steady for you by the end through your connections. It'd be tough and you absolutely couldn't go in there finals with a player who dominated, but it could happen!

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Adus posted:

i knew i would be the kill choice well before he answered.

Hey, let's all play!

Ding: fluck
Marry: :wink:
Kill: Max Peck

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

Propaganda Machine posted:

Hey, let's all play!

Ding: fluck
Marry: :wink:
Kill: Max Peck

:blush:

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

MMT join my game

I'm making a conscious effort to not join more than 1 game at a time so as to keep Mafia fun :) If you need a replacement, hit me up.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
I know everyone laughs at the Lonely Island remix parody, but since I watched this live :laffo:, it's still the first thing I think of when I hear Mmm's name http://youtu.be/rYIb-acZwk4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

Eight Dollars posted:

I think someone under the radar can absolutely win, but there's a different between being under the radar and seeming like you didn't do anything strategy-wise but get pulled with the current (not saying this was you Anon!). In order to do so you'd have to make at least a few moves you could source, maybe go in with a few goats you can say you did better than and, most important of all, play entirely with the jury in mind - connecting with people who you know will remain steady for you by the end through your connections. It'd be tough and you absolutely couldn't go in there finals with a player who dominated, but it could happen!

Basically, do exactly what I did, but go into final tribal like "oh yeah I just voted you all out beotches!". Also don't take mmm to the final :laffo:

• Locked thread