Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I totally didn't sleep through the first challenge NOPE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I definitely did. In my defense, I had no internet access at the time.

:negative:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Survivor Edit: All my mafia bros are on the other team. :saddowns:

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
^^ Uh-oh. Self-confessed post-merge THREAT detected ^^ :devil:

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Hi friends I totally missed the challenge but I accept responsibility for my actions and will redeem myself in all future endeavors.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
Good luck everyone. Remember that only one of you can win and most of you will be voted out.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I hope you appreciated my amazing confessional

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Gj swoles

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Nexal posted:

Good luck everyone. Remember that only one of you can win and most of you will be voted out.
:munch:
G-gura oppa?
:munch:

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways

Yes dongsaeng, what is it?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

How was everybody's day?

imidge
Aug 16, 2003

Rurea posted:

Hi friends I totally missed the challenge but I accept responsibility for my actions and will redeem myself in all future endeavors.

imgay posted:

Gj swoles

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

How was everybody's day?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

My day was good!

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

How was everybody's day?

Taxing.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Oh drat I'm going to be working next challenge

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

petition to push it back until 10pm

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I'm in favor.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
How long do the challenges usually take?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
How long was the last one? It couldn't have been more than 20 minutes.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Pls.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

this is better for me as well

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

You disrespect us. You drag corpses around. You steal, and you hurt feelings!

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
I'll be able to be around at 10, though I won't be able to participate.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Hmm, I'm willing to hold the challenge tomorrow at 10pm EST instead of 8:30, but I need to hear from more people if I'm going to make a change, so keep posting. Unless you hear otherwise, assume it still will be held at 8:30pm. This challenge won't require even nearly complete participation and will take place in the tribe docs.

As far as how long challenges are gonna take, this next one could also be a very short one, but they'll usually be longer, ideally 30-40 minutes, with some intentional exceptions for long challenges, and some unintentionally long challenges I'm sure.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

I can do 10pm.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Thursday at 10 is fine with me as well :)

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

I'm good with 10.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Is this challenge going to be possible on mobile? I'll be able to get to a computer so I'm fine either way, but I'm curious.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I am good with either 8:30 or 10.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Is this challenge going to be possible on mobile? I'll be able to get to a computer so I'm fine either way, but I'm curious.
It will take place entirely within Google docs, with someone in the tribe alerting me in some way (PM/IM/Skype) when complete. Check if you can use Google docs from your phone, might take an app or something, but if so, your mobile device will work. I think it will probably be harder to do on a mobile device, but it should be perfectly possible.

Right now I'm leaning toward 10pm for the challenge. If there are objections make them now. Final time will be announced by the end of Sexy tribe's Tribal Council.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
uhh can we not do 10PM cause that would 4AM for me and I don't think I wanna stay up that late on a thursday

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Sexy tribe? More like Smelly Tribe, am I right guys?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Rurea posted:

Sexy tribe? More like Smelly Tribe, am I right guys?

Swole tribe? More like MOLE tribe.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

My mole is actually very attractive looking.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

The third m in MMM stands for mole.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Swole tribe more like swell tribe.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

The third m in MMM stands for mole.

Mild Maynard Mole-on-chin

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm down with 10pm.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
hey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Hey. Sexy tribe, welcome to your first tribal council. Behind each of you is a torch; go ahead, grab one and dip it into the fire. In this game, fire represents life, and when your torch goes out, so do your chances of claiming victory and the $75 grand prize.

During tribal council, you will NOT be permitted any outside communication with each other. You may only speak within the confines of the thread. We’re here tonight to have a conversation that will help you decide who you want to vote out of this game.

Similarly, if you are not involved in this tribal council, I ask you not to post in the thread during this time.

Here’s how it’s going to work: I’m going to begin with some questions. They could be directed specifically to you, or they could be questions for everyone. I want you to answer the questions that apply to you. I may ask a follow-up question or two. In addition to answering my questions, if you are at Tribal, you are free to communicate, in thread, with each other as much as you'd like.

When you have given me sufficient responses, I will place a ✓ next to your name below as soon as I'm able, indicating you are approved to send me your vote. You may send your vote any time from that point until Tribal Council closes at 10:30PM. There may be no need to wait until then, or you may want to see what else happens in Tribal before submitting. Once I have received all votes, or once we hit the deadline, I will begin posting the results. If you do not submit a valid vote, your vote will be counted against yourself.

So, let’s get to it.

✓ Anonymousnarcotics, Captain Monkey, ✓ EXAKT Science, ✓ HiipFire, ✓ Jato, ✓ Met, ✓ Recursive, ✓ Strong Mouse, Poison Mushroom... One of you will be going home tonight.

Questions for everybody
How do you feel your game has started off? Have you found your place in this tribe? Why or why not?
Do you think you're primed for a deep run, or do you feel you're in trouble?

Question for Poison Mushroom
As a returning player in this game, do you feel you have a different role in the tribe? Are you more at risk, or does your returnee status give you some protection?

All players are encouraged, but not required, to reply to each other's posts if you have comments to make about what's being said.

Fast Luck fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Apr 16, 2015

• Locked thread