Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Poison Mushroom posted:

And that's not even getting into how hard it was to get in contact with you about the puzzle because you never accepted some of our skype requests.
Send me a PM about this and we'll try to work it out. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

You disrespect us. You drag corpses around. You steal, and you hurt feelings!

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
So it looks like everybody who has posted can now vote

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Yes, everyone who's showed is cleared to send in their votes. However, two of you have yet to make an appearance. Should they be concerned?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Fast Luck posted:

Send me a PM about this and we'll try to work it out. :)
I'm mostly just giving you crap. If there's anyone to blame for that, it's me. I didn't even remember that I tried to add you until the middle of the second challenge.

I wonder if I can get banned from Survivor for mod sass. :j:

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?

Fast Luck posted:

Yes, everyone who's showed is cleared to send in their votes. However, two of you have yet to make an appearance. Should they be concerned?

You'd think so.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Fast Luck posted:

Yes.

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!

Fast Luck posted:

If you don't show up to tribal, you should definitely be concerned.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Fast Luck posted:

I think so. My experience from last time says that the people who aren't here are the easiest to vote off. Unless someone hosed up massively and all but deliberately, it's way easier to just throw out someone who isn't here.

And sometimes, screwing up massively still isn't enough to overcome the power of a solid clique.

Yes, of course I'm talking about Words With Friends from GIP.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I gotta go. I'm phone posting from rehearsal. See y'all at the next challenge.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I gotta go inhale some food real quick before it gets late enoug hthat my landlady gets grouchy at me for going out into the common area that late.

Should be back before 9:30.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I'm still here! Hi, Fake Jeff!

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Wait, is Fast Luck not actually Jeff? D:

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I am Jeff Probst and after a hard day on the island running challenges and hosting Survivor I like to go home and unwind by hosting some Internet Survivor.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Phone posting! I sure hope this doebdjshdvdnfjcivu. Gzbzjdjdbdnfkxhzjxvkckc

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Daisy, daisy, give me your answer do

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Roughly 10 minutes remaining until deadline. Those of you who are eligible but haven't submitted votes might want to do so.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Fast Luck I wanna be a secret survivor guy, like I show up in a challenge and do a thing and everyone says "Waaaah!" so do that please. don't tell anyone about it though.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
:getout:

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

got it, I'll put you in my rolodex

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Without further ado, I'll go tally the votes.

First vote...

EXAKT Science.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Second vote,

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Third vote...

That's three votes EXAKT Science.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Fourth vote...

That's three votes EXAKT Science, and one vote... Wait, no, I'm being told that's four votes EXAKT Science.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

That's five votes EXAKT Science. That is enough.

EXAKT Science, bring me your torch. And with that, EXAKT Science has been eliminated from this game.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Once again, the Sexy tribe on the same page. Will that be enough?

Once again, I'll see you all tomorrow at 8:30 PM EST. Immunity will be back up for grabs.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Well, that was definitive.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

:rip: Exakt

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

The first of the mafia goons has fallen. :smith:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
He was going to fall on his sword anyway. :(

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Gotta say, two seemingly-unanimous votes in a row is pretty impressive. also RIP Exaxt

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Hey everyone! Sorry for being around so little and for missing tribal. I just started a new job and my schedule is super inconvenient. I wasn't able to go on my lunch break until after deadline yesterday, but I was planning on recommending that the tribe vote me out, just because I don't have the time or effort to devote to a game like this at the moment. What little I was able to play was a lot of fun, and I'd like to apologize to my tribe mates for playing so poorly this time around! Hopefully when the next season rolls around, I'll be in a less hectic place and put in the effort that I wanted to put in this time.

Big thanks to Fast Luck and all the other organizers, and Sexy Tribe, I'll be pulling for you! :sun:

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Hey sexy tribe, is it irritating when we post this guy: ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

We'll stop if it's too much.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Hey sexy tribe, is it irritating when we post this guy: ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

We'll stop if it's too much.

Not me.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Get hyped.

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!

imgay posted:

Get hyped.

I'm hyped... to learn about the results when I get out of class in an hour and a half.

Go team sexy!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I am going to try very hard to be here, and probably will be.

But I don't know how soon dinner will be (it's a late night, apparently), so I'm really ,really hoping I'm not pulled away.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Alliances are an important part of Survivor. If you play alone, there will be no one to object when your name is pitched as the next boot. If nobody has come to you with an alliance offer, perhaps you should be proactive and go to them. You can always betray them later.

Why am I telling you this? Because right now, for this next event, I want each of you to find an ally from your tribe with whom you'll be partnered. Communication with your own tribe is open, and you will have a period of time in which to make your arrangements. Once you know the person you'll be working with, one of you will post it in this thread.

Each tribe has an odd number of players, so one person on each tribe may abstain from naming an ally. All players will be competing in the immunity challenge. Abstaining from naming an ally does not remove you from the immunity challenge ahead. The unallied slot is first come first serve, so claim it if you want it.

If someone in your tribe is absent, you may select them as your buddy without their consent if you so choose. If you post your pairing in the thread and they do not show up to object, it will become official. The challenge will start tonight, but won't conclude until Thursday.

You have 15 minutes to find your ally and post the information in this thread. You can post your duo as soon as you are ready. If you do not post a selection within the allotted time, arrangements will be made for you in alphabetical order. If you have any questions, please ask them here.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

DoggPickle and I are teaming up #ladiesnight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Me and MMM are allies.

• Locked thread