Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I definitely did. In my defense, I had no internet access at the time.

:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Survivor Edit: All my mafia bros are on the other team. :saddowns:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Did...

Did I manage to survive? :psyduck:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Survivor Edit: Gonna do my absolute level best to be here for the challenge tonight.

For being freshly unemployed, I really don't have as much free time as you'd think. :negative:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

AW gently caress

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

FLuck, you never accepted my skype request so I had to send my completion via snailmail. :downs:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

:negative:

I tried so hard, and got so far.

God, those things were worse than knight's move puzzles.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'm gonna go be sad and drown my stress in Store Brand Dr. Pepper while working on my RPG Maker project.

Because I'm an adult, and I can do what I want. :colbert:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Works for me.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

This thread has been so quiet.

Tell me about your days, nerds.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

Well, I have a birthday coming up this week. Then there's how cops are patrolling the streets left and right in my location, ready to pull anyone over who looks young to them. I also have to get my car fixed today, so I have to risk a cop pulling me over for... reasons, I'm sure.
Is "looks young" a euphemism for "is a minority", or is the town actually just that insular?

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I'm working today. Yesterday I put up posters for a show I'm doing. It was cold and bad.
The show, or the day?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

No, I mean actually look young. With 4/20 here police suspect a lot of stoned drivers or guys carrying marijuana for one party or another.
Oh, right.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

DaisyDanger posted:

:munch:

fluck wants to vote players out by getting them arrested

:munch:
I only wish I'd thought of it first.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Jato posted:

Is there day when this is legal? I want to celebrate that holiday.
FAURTH A JUU-LAH

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Jato posted:

MURRIKA, gently caress YEAH!

(actually when I was 19 I got an underage drinking charge on the fourth of july, it is not legal to break alcohol laws that day, who knew? :v:)
You clearly didn't have enough LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT bumper stickers on the back of your General Lee recreation.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Fast Luck posted:

Questions for everybody
You have now lost your second straight immunity competition. Are you getting discouraged? Do you think the Swole tribe is just too strong for you to handle?
A bit. I wasn't here for the first one, and that can't be helped, but on this most recent one, we lost a lot of time due to miscommunication and an error in the tribedoc. I think that probably made some divides in the group that are going to come back to bite us later.

quote:

Question for Poison Mushroom
As the tribe's returning player, do you feel you have taken on any sort of leadership role?
I haven't been present to make myself the opportunity, unfortunately.

But even if I was, I don't think leadership would be the right role for me, for two reasons. First, I get snippy under pressure. It happened last season, and it happened in this past challenge. Under time pressure, with things at stake, I perform, but I also get really rude.

And second, I am still constantly aware of the fact that these tribal councils exist. I don't think I can lead anyone, knowing I may end up choosing to help remove them the next time my leadership fails.

quote:

Quick note, there is currently a big nasty storm in my area. If I'm knocked offline, PMom is on standby to take over this Tribal Council.
We got a tornado warning! :pseudo:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Fast Luck posted:

Of course, I've got to jump on this. Specifically, what happened? What is this division? Are you saying you're worried the Sexy tribe may be less tight than Swole in the event of a shuffle or merge?
I think that's exactly it. I'm sure for the viewers there's plenty of confessionals about it, so I won't go into too much detail, but basically, someone was using the mobile Google Sheets app, and something happened with it being as poo poo as always, and so we ended up operating with an incorrrect first puzzle for quite some time.

That's probably got some lingering resentment burrowing in. I don't think anyone blames them consciously, but subconsciously, there's that niggling "we might have won if we hadn't lost so much time".

And that's not even getting into how hard it was to get in contact with you about the puzzle because you never accepted some of our skype requests.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'm a couple hours from DC, myself.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Fast Luck posted:

Send me a PM about this and we'll try to work it out. :)
I'm mostly just giving you crap. If there's anyone to blame for that, it's me. I didn't even remember that I tried to add you until the middle of the second challenge.

I wonder if I can get banned from Survivor for mod sass. :j:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Fast Luck posted:

Yes, everyone who's showed is cleared to send in their votes. However, two of you have yet to make an appearance. Should they be concerned?
I think so. My experience from last time says that the people who aren't here are the easiest to vote off. Unless someone hosed up massively and all but deliberately, it's way easier to just throw out someone who isn't here.

And sometimes, screwing up massively still isn't enough to overcome the power of a solid clique.

Yes, of course I'm talking about Words With Friends from GIP.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I gotta go inhale some food real quick before it gets late enoug hthat my landlady gets grouchy at me for going out into the common area that late.

Should be back before 9:30.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Phone posting! I sure hope this doebdjshdvdnfjcivu. Gzbzjdjdbdnfkxhzjxvkckc

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Daisy, daisy, give me your answer do

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Well, that was definitive.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

The first of the mafia goons has fallen. :smith:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I am going to try very hard to be here, and probably will be.

But I don't know how soon dinner will be (it's a late night, apparently), so I'm really ,really hoping I'm not pulled away.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I will be taking the Sexy Solo Spot! :wink:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

:monocle:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I reject your tribes, and substitute my own. I am the one and only member of the Sultra Swoxy tribe!

Chic Trombone posted:

at least i can still use this guy ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
:hf:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Chic Trombone posted:

also this seems suuuuuper early for a tribe shuffle or w/e it's called
I actually was just thinking that I got completely sandbagged by that.

Anyways, hey, Chic, we're on a team now! :j:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

It is what it is v0v
I am, however, not on a team with MMM. :saddowns:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

DoggPickle posted:

It's cool. There's a buttload of girl power up in the new Ultra Swole camp :) We can always just start talking about tampons and make everyone else run away. :dance:
Huh. I don't actually want an answer, because outing people is super lovely, but am I the only non-cis girl in this season? It honestly wouldn't surprise me too much, but it's nice to have some novelty aside from just "returning hothead who once ate a bug after being eliminated".

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Yeah, cis is to trans as straight is to gay.

The official definition is that your internal gender matches the one that was written on your birth certificate.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I have not written as many as I did last season. I'll have to remedy that.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Just beat my personal best score for Blind Survival in One Finger Death Punch, which sparked a discussion about Markiplier in the chat.

Ultra Swole tribe? More like ultra BEST tribe.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Well, Sexies, I hope you aren't rushing to get your stuff done at the last minute!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

The theme of our uniforms is Mad Max Tribal Warfare. We decided to go with a balanced approach to fashion, that involved both a basic tactic of intimidation and a general wearability, that has both practical application for challenges, and comfort during the long days of balmy island weather.

We understood from the beginning that creating actual armor from makeshift island materials would be at best impractical, so instead, we set our sights on a unified, intimidating aesthetic that could be accomplished with only a modest amount of work.

From the general look, to the accessories, to the wild hair, we focused on a fierceness in the women's uniform. Physical strength is not something that's easily rendered in an outfit, especially one like this, but we felt that dangerous ferocity was a much more achievable goal, and one that is at least as fitting in the Team Ultra Swole spirit.

As for the mechanics of the outfit, the women are wearing an open mesh halter made from lattice-woven palm fronds, over 'the buff' of constant Makeshift Survivor Bra fame. The mesh provides unparalleled freedom of movement, and can be assembled with a minimum amount of materials. This top has been paired with a palm frond miniskirt over the big obstacle of the women's uniform, stitched-lizard-skin capris. While the material is impractical to gather in large amounts, it's not impossible, and if we ran into a shortage of materials, they could be shortened from capris to hot pants relatively easily.

The women's feet are covered by basic gladiator sandals that will provide protection and support while also helping curb the rather unintimidating issue of foot stank. Optionally, they can also be enhanced with pearlescent fish scales wrapped around the lower shins and the arch of the foot to give them stability. To finish the ensemble, there are coconut husk kneepads, a sea-shell shoulder pad adorned with a boar's tusk, a basic spear, and a lizard tooth necklace, all of which could be easily assembled in decent quantities. The last finishing touch is under-eye paint made from blood and ash (:black101:), which also serves the purpose of reducing glare.

While the women's outfit had to put a lot of work into making up for the lack of natural SWOLE, the men's uniform works from the opposite direction, accentuating the masculinity that is already there. Most of the effort for the male outfit goes not to the clothes themselves, but the tattoos, which are temporary, done in boarblood-paint that can be put on quickly, and removed easily after the battle is over.

The shoulderpad on the male uniform is significantly larger and heavier, held in place by strips of boarskin. These strips also hold on the asymmetrical forearm guard, and the (fake) eyepatch. The grass kilt is initially the only bottom clothing in the male uniform, but after complaints from ladies and the network censors, some form of underwear is eventually added. The sandals are made in the same fashion as the women's, as is the eyepaint.

Both uniforms emphasize practical use of materials, intimidation, freedom of movement, and are either waterproof, replacable, or quick-drying. No amount of salt water or sweat or rough-and-tumble challenges will make Ultra Swole look any less fierce and fantastic.

SWOLE TRIBE BEST TRIBE ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

That should work for me.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

DoggPickle posted:

Wait. Wait. Hold the phone.

Jeff Probst or Fast Luck?

Cuz' there's total blackmail potential in ONE of those. Or two, if you care more about a gift certificate than a million dollars. :badass: I am an old person and can't remember the smiliies. How do I make Vikings?
Do you mean Black101? :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Fast Luck posted:

It will be Tuesday at 8:30PM EST, but I will post the challenge and the rules ~30 minutes ahead of time because it's a complicated game about getting swole.
I knew there'd be a Progress Quest challenge sooner or later!

:j:

• Locked thread