Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Okay gently caress it.

I am officially sick of having no warning for this poo poo and it taking up every single evening. "BTW, see you tomorrow and the day after" is getting pretty loving old.

There wasn't even room for negotiation on when, just "hey lemme know if you need more time".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I ain't even showing up tonight, gently caress it.

I'm tired of having my social life and free time held hostage without any kind of communication or ANYTHING for what to do if it doesn't work out.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

And that's not even getting into the fact that some people have finals to study for.

Not me because I'm a washout, but some people!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I blew the challenge off to go play card games with my boss and some other nerds. It's a terrible game and I got totally skunked, but seeing what I missed, I'm still glad I chose not to take part.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Survivor Edit: Even if I get sent home. v:j:v

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Monday works for me, I think.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Fast Luck posted:

Questions for all
Last Tribal Council, the way things went down were pretty crazy with Met's fake idol. What was the fallout from that TC?
Well, I basically came out in full honesty about my part in all the craziness. (TL;DR version: I mostly agreed because I felt like it was better than doing nothing.)

quote:

After losing your third straight challenge, it's starting to look like you're outmatched. Why does Sexy keep winning, and what can the Swole tribe do to stop Sexy's momentum?
Get some different challenges.

quote:

With each subsequent vote, this tribe is getting smaller and there are fewer places to hide. Can you feel the walls closing in? What happens if this tribe dwindles down to 4, or 3?
Then it's probably been too long since a shuffle/merge.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Fast Luck posted:

Are you pretty much waiting for a flash challenge at this point, or are there other challenges you also think this tribe could excel at?
I think, at least for me, it's too little too late for that.

Fast Luck posted:

So far, this Tribal Council couldn't be more different from last week's. People seem to be playing it close to the vest with their answers. Is there nothing that needs to be discussed here tonight?

Rurea posted:

To be frank, I think everyone knows how this one is going to play out and we kind of just want to get it over with. At least that's what I think.
Rurea has the right of it. I'm the only one in the tribe left who isn't OG Swole. And with merge approaching, I think a lot of people are just kind of resigned to us losing the next couple challenges, and just bracing for the post-merge politics.

Which isn't great for me. v:j:v

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Basically, I have switched to IDGAF mode as a defense mechanism because I'm genuinely pretty disappointed with how things turned out and still a bit salty about some of the challenges and modding decisions, but there wasn't a lot I could have done differently on my end to change the outcome of things.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

DoggPickle posted:

I apologize for the worst post ever. I have my lappy-toppy plugged in ATM which makes typing a real drag. I even fixed most of it. It STILL SUCKS. My apologies. PM, I'm not gonna make a big deal of it.... You can be kinda mean without provocation, and I want to play with people who will be nice to my face while they stab me in the back :dance:
I can understand that. I'm kinda the opposite, I'd rather not hide behind false faces when I know we're all clambering for the same goal. But that doesn't make me righter than you, just a different outlook. :shrug:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHQGqxOyMFk

Basically me this game, I guess? Except instead of being a space badass, the gun misfired and I just kind of toddled about during the challenges being ineffectual.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

DoggPickle posted:

I'ts kinda the same thing we talked about. You can be TrANS AS gently caress, or ATHIEST AS gently caress like me, but I'm not giving up 1% of my universal truths to satisfy another. It was nice meeting you.

*edit* BYEBYE*
I have no idea what any of that has to do with me being vocal about my displeasure about certain events in the game.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Well, I'm on my way out anyways, so I might as well leave the way I came in. Via the clumsy cudgel of overhonesty that isn't going to win me any friends.

I can't help but shake the feeling like you decided very early on that you didn't like me, Dogg, and have just been trying to retroactively justify that feeling since.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Oh, okay, I see what you mean now.

Well, then, in the interest of trying to dispel at least a little of the latter half of the "rude bitch" preconception you and probably a lot of other people have about me:

Chic Trombone, you really took the lead on getting everyone together and organized and that impressed me a lot. Also, you're really cool, and I'm totally gonna bug you about being friends once this season is over.
D. Coil, you've improved your attendance dramatically, and the amount of effort you put into the doc during the weightlift challenge was really cool. We kept going back to everything you wrote down while we were talking in the call, and it did help us keep a lot of things straight.
DoggPickle, you've been full of ideas, especially during the uniform challenge, and I think you throwing so many of them out there kind of spurred the rest of us to be willing to do the same.
Garthoneeye, I'm really surprised by how cool you've been. Anyone could say they don't really hold anything against me for last season, but I actually believe it from you.
Rurea, you've just be a solid all-around player. There's not much that especially stands out because you've just always been there and contributing and I think that's pretty drat rad.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

And finally:

Fast Luck, I've been pretty snippy and sassy at you, but it's all just been sour grapes. There are things that I feel like I'd do differently, but I can't really even wrap my head around what kind of work it takes to keep this thing moving, so my opinion on it isn't really worth poo poo. Thank you, and everyone who's helping behind the scenes, for putting this together, and shelling out for actual real money prizes for whoever wins this thing.

Alright, I think that's the last thing I wanted to say before I put in my vote.

Actually, one more. MMM, you're the only Returning player left now. Watch your back.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

DoggPickle posted:

Poison mushroom was straight up using the F word at d/Coil last week. That's why I feel NO POSSIBLE sadness at voting you off right now. When you rare nice, you are very fun. When you are mad, ....
Yeah, okay. Having it pointed out to me how far I went makes it pretty obvious I definitely took it too far. I apologize for that.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Thanks for having me, guys. I'm sorry I got IRL mad about internet games and turned into a huge rear end in a top hat.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

PMush out, I guess. Later.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

:munch:

Do not hover over this text if you want to be able to in any way enjoy the game's story: Ky is pretty obviously a self-insert of the guy who kickstarted the game, and the game is all about a plot from the future to get him, an amazing super genius, to hook up with the girl, who is also an amazing super genius. The whole story is really blatant and skeevy wish fulfillment... that just so happens to be attached to what is actually a pretty decent game.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Okay, then.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Male rhino beetles.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

DoggPickle posted:

Here's a bit more "perspective" on the issue.

If this Monsanto destroy-all-living-things-crap doesn't work this year, I'm breaking out the flamethrower.
For reference, my wooden fence is 8 feet tall, there are no bushes in this picture, that is my LAWN, and I plucked every single one of those things about 3 weeks ago, by hand. Now half of them are taller than I am.
This is Year 5 of the "Pokeweed" (I think) invasion, and if I have to set the whole neighborhood on fire, I am KILLING THESE FREAKING THINGS. ARRRRGGGHHH!!!

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Guys it's not that hard to explain, the jury members were just following through on their promise to never vote dogg.
:vince:

• Locked thread