Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Lose? Yeah right. :agesilaus:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Fast Luck posted:

Are you more worried now, having seen your name pop up?

A little, but I understand - most of the people who have been voted out thus far have simply been due to not being around for stuff, and I wasn't around last night. I have been here for every other challenge and event in the game though and would hope that just missing one immunity challenge (that didn't matter much anyway) would be held against me too much.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

CirclMastr posted:

I submitted my vote.

same

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Hiking?

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Soul patch perhaps?

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Ice cream?

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Not cheese.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

:goonsay: if fast food counts as junk food we should not get a strike

:agreed:

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

drat

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Works for me.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

WHAT DID YOU DO WITH JEFF?

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Max Peck posted:

Alright, Sexy. For some of you, this is your first 'real' Tribal Council; for others, it's just your first in a while. Regardless, it's time to start playing hard again. You're gonna need alliances and sub-alliances here. Do you have good relationships with enough players that you can stick around even when there are no easy options?
I like the folks on my tribe and have some good relationships.

Max Peck posted:

Have you heard your name being mentioned for tonight? Who is driving the vote?
My name did come up the other night due to me not being around for the Cards Against Humanity challenge but I'm not really worried about it.

Max Peck posted:

With an EVENT coming up on Monday, are you looking ahead?
AWW YEAH, EVENT, I'M PUMPED. Gonna chill with my cool forums bff

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

i'm gonna vote for imgay cause he doesn't know how to use the quote button

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

imgay posted:

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

imgay posted:

Why is it taking so long to look through the answers. Fastluck was the best.

good point. I'm gonna change my vote to max peck

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

##vote Max peck

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

:rip:

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Max Peck posted:

It did come up in the last Tribal Council, and since then you were also rated 7th in the Awful Feud challenge. That really doesn't have you concerned at all?

i'm an optometrist.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Living on this island for so long has taught me that all people are monsters and I wouldn't want to date one anyway.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

imgay posted:

I'm very comfortable with my current style of living with the frequent masturbation. I'm not stranger to jerking off and expect my hand to never leave me in life and in love. Unfortunately I've actually masturbated less on the island so far as there is a lack of privacy. I know if I'm eliminated before I'm popular, spanking my monkey will be much of free and fun.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

do you have a copy that's the other way around?

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Bye circl. :( It's been fun.

Thanks for running tribal, fake-jeff.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Since we're probably gonna all be together soon, Hi other tribe! I'm jato, I haven't really met any of you yet. How's life at the swole camp?

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

If you don't get wasted at tribal council you're doing it wrong!

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

That sounds very uncomfortable.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

mobas are bad, but I played a little bit of hots last week and it's actually kind of fun.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Oh drat, I didn't know there was a challenge tonight. D:

I can be here for the start of the event but I think I'm going to Raw tonight because I'm a man-child so I will probably miss the challenge.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

I WANTED THAT drat PONY

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Hey survivor friends. I probably won't be at a computer for the tribal but will do my best to phonepost. Was in an accident this morning - nobody was hurt luckily but my car hosed up pretty bad and I'm gonna run out to a body shop to have it checked out. My driver's side door won't open and I feel like an idiot crawling across to the passenger door to get out of the car. :downs:

Anyway I'll do my best to be back here before the challenge starts.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

It's been such a short time since the merge that I feel we haven't had time to see where people are in terms of alliances with original tribemates. I'm not really sure who is gonna be going home tonight.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Fast Luck posted:

I'm going to pick on you a bit, because this is sort of a weak answer.

You might dodge this question, which is to be expected, but perhaps you can at least respond to the sentiment... Do you have an alliance that you think you can count on? Can that alliance pull six votes tonight, the number it'd take to be guaranteed to control the vote? Have you thought at all about what you can do within that six to eventually make it to the end?

Heh sorry. As I said my day isn't going too well and I'm just trying to phonepost some answers so I don't get excluded from the vote. I have an alliance and I think I can count on some of them but definitely not all. I have thought about that.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

My attempt to shame fastluck for using tags wrong was ruined by my phone. :(

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Every food you people have mentioned is delicious. I love tira misu and crab and shrimp and coconut shrimp.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

And falafel.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

it's all ogre now

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

To be honest I'm not very sure what is going on tonight. I got stuck out of town without internet longer than I planned for the holiday and just got back a little while ago so I haven't spoken with anyone.

Based on the votes last week though, it looks like it may be going that way, Swole v. Sexy in which case we may be in trouble.

As for rhino penis, I'd probably snort that. Sounds delicious.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

pls stop spoiling game of thrones

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

As I said, I was out of town this weekend and kind of didn't think about the fact that it was a long weekend and I would be getting back right before tribal today. I should've talked to people before I left but it just slipped my mind. So yeah. I have no idea what's going on. Who should I vote for? :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Strong Mouse posted:

Don't worry Jato, I was here the entire time, and I have no idea what's going either. I have been asked to vote somebody, but then right before this started, I was asked to vote somebody else, but I don't know anything else.

this makes me feel slightly better.

• Locked thread