Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jato
Dec 21, 2009

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

It's between me, garth and you. Garth's trying to lead a vote on me, but I'm playing an idol. A lot people were going to vote you because you haven't been around, I would have done it too, soryy :(
Ah gotcha. No worries, either way it's been fun. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Before things get too sour, I wanted to say that I actually really enjoy playing with everybody here. I'm having a good time and I really like everybody in this tribe. This isn't a bad thing

I feel the same. If I do go home tonight no hard feelings, had fun with everybody and I'll enjoy watching the rest. Sorry again that I wasn't around much the past week.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

:munch:

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Fast Luck posted:

First, let's take care of some business. Is Jeff's Weener's a better merged tribe name than Sexy Swole tribe? Have you guys made your decision? I can update the OP.
Jeff's Weeners is a great merged tribe name.

Fast Luck posted:

Previously, people were being voted out for being missing or weak players. Does the AnonymousNarcotics boot signal a new stage in this game? Are strong players now the targets?

I definitely think it signifies a shift to voting out stronger players. If we were still voting people for not being around I would've probably been kicked last week for missing all the fun drama. :downs:

Fast Luck posted:

This was a season with a few veterans and a lot of new blood. Here at the final eight, is it fair to say everyone is now an experienced player?
Pretty much, MMM still may have a bit of an advantage from having played before, but at this point we've all been around long enough that I don't think it's a very big deal.

Fast Luck posted:

Does Monday's boot draw clear lines between different factions, or are the "sides" still either non-existent or in flux?

Strong Mouse posted:

I have absolutely no idea what happened on Monday. Maybe? Yes? No? <--- Pick one of those and you might be right.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

imgay posted:

Wow Jeff, I didn't realize there are only two left. Yeah jato and strongmouse

:ohdear:

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Fast Luck posted:

Jato and Strong Mouse, is it going to be one of you going home tonight? Did you hear your names come up going into tonight? Anything you can offer the other players in return for keeping you in the game?
I don't think so, but it wouldn't surprise me much if Swoles do stick together and get rid of one of us tonight.

Will provide sexual favors in exchange for keeping me around.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Strong Mouse posted:

Don't vote me out and I'll let you admire my body?
:respek:

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

DoggPickle posted:

What's that movie where it's the future and humans live on a spaceship and they're all so fat they need floating motorized easy chairs?

Wall-E!

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

:rip: OG Sexy

I'm all alone now. :( Bye Strong Mouse

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

The great communist nation of Gorglethorp is ready to conquer.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

How do I know if I'm winning

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Fast Luck posted:

Come on in guys, welcome back to Tribal Council. In this individual phase of the game, your attendance at Tribal Council is a regular event, and, as always, the person with the most votes will have their torch snuffed. When your torch goes out, so do your chances of claiming victory and the $75 grand prize. But don't feel too down about it; remember, we're all Weeners here.

During tribal council, you will NOT be permitted any outside communication with each other. You may only speak within the confines of the thread. We’re here tonight to have a conversation that will help you decide who you want to vote out of this game.

Similarly, if you are not involved in this Tribal Council, I ask you not to post in the thread during this time.

Once again, I am going to begin with some questions. They could be directed specifically to you, or they could be questions for everyone. I want you to answer the questions that apply to you. I may ask a follow-up question or two. In addition to answering my questions, if you are at Tribal, you are free to communicate, in thread, with each other as much as you'd like.

When you have given me sufficient responses, I will place a ✓ next to your name below, indicating you are approved to send me your vote. You may send your vote any time from that point until Tribal Council closes at 9:30PM. There may be no need to wait until then, or you may want to see what else happens in Tribal before submitting. Once I have received all votes, or once we hit the deadline, I will begin posting the results. If you do not submit a valid vote, your vote will be counted against yourself.

So, let’s get to it.

AnAnonymousIdiot, Chic Trombone, DoggPickle, garthoneeye, imgay, Jato... One of you will be going home tonight. You cannot vote for MMM, who won immunity in the Earth Empires challenge.

Question for Jato
I know you're on vacation, but hopefully you're here tonight. If not, I assume you're out there working on getting a crab hat going. Any luck with that?

Question for MMM, Jato, imgay, AnAnonymousIdiot
At merge time, the Ultra Swole tribe had four players coming in. One of them, Rurea, no-showed and got voted out, but the rest are still going strong. How have they managed to do so well, and is that a threat to you?

Question for everyone
Jato is the last of the original Sexy peoples. We saw two Sexy players, Anonymous Narcotics and Strong Mouse, voted out the last two tribal councils, and of course the purge started back in Ultra Swole. Will tonight's Tribal Council be the denouement of the genocide of the original Sexy tribe?

I'm here! No luck with the crab. Just got back from a nice long beach walk and remembered to grab my phone to check this out.

I don't know if ultra stole is a threat to the rest of the mega sexy tribe but I see all the OG swoles as a definite threat to me.

I won't be surprised if tonight is the end of the glorious sexy tribe but I hope I can stick around a while longer and keep the sexy dream alive.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Rip me

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

I did. No problem, It was a good time! Had fun playin' with everybody. If I go I'll have a fun time watching the rest and voting as part of the jury.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

DoggPickle posted:

Nothing is ever for certain, but if it IS you, at least you're at the Beach! :dance:

Hah true. I'll be having a drat good time together even if I'm out of this game.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Jato posted:

Hah true. I'll be having a drat good time tomorrow even if I'm out of this game.

Whoops

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

DoggPickle posted:

You havin' fun already? :cheers: have one for me as well.

Haha I've been drinking half the day but I swear that one was my phone's autocorrect, not me. :cheers:

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Fast Luck posted:

Second vote,

This is a vote for Jato.

Good pic. I approve of this vote.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Bye all! It was good times!

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Best of luck to everyone!

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

:munch:

I KNOW. I'm srry Adus, my favorite Awful Survivor player. I meant to make some moves on that front the other day but didn't have time. Bad timing these past few weeks with my new job & vacation and all.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

:ghost:
I did not major in getting high :350:
:ghost:

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Hey everybody, grats on getting to the final 3. Pls answer my very important questions.

MMM:
gently caress, Marry, Kill - Adus, Max Peck, Fast Luck and why? Answer in the form of a video for bonus points.

Doggpickle
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

AnonymousIdiot
What is your favorite meal to cook and provide a recipe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Congrats, MMM and thank you for the wonderful video. It was the deciding factor in my vote.

• Locked thread