Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Hi everybody!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Seriously, a broken image?

Thanks teammate.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I finished the puzzle about a minute after MMM but I would have been way longer uploading a screenshot. gently caress everything but especially Dropbox.

Oh yeah, MMM for team captain if we have those.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Are there going to be reward challenges this season, or just immunity ones?

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Swole Tribe Confessional

gently caress you, Dropbox. gently caress you.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I am good with either 8:30 or 10.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Swole tribe more like swell tribe.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I don't know if I should spend the day preparing for the challenge or learning Photoshop so I can have snazzy votes.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Me and MMM are allies.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I will claim it.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

No, me!

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Counter-claim, it's mine!

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

No, me me me!

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

We pass as well.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I am taking that thank you!

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I've got a closing shift on Thursday, hopefully I can trade it off or I'll miss the next challenge. :(

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I, for one, AM entertained.

Also my sand dollars increase!

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I was not able to get rid of my work shift so I can't make it to the challenge.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Way to go Sexy tribe! Phone posting during my break.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I'll put my sand dollars on pac

My sand dollars increase yet again!

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I am good with it. (In fact it's slightly better since I'm a west coast guy, so the challenge is after dinner instead of in the middle of it.)

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

If I need to post in the thread that I did the puzzle, I did the puzzle.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

If I pick the Steam game, what happens if I already have it?

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Screw it, give me flint.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Checking in

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Someone start a big skype call?

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I want the solo.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Nah gently caress that.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Gosh, my first tribal council :neckbeard:

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Fast Luck posted:

AnAnonymousIdiot, AnonymousNarcotics, CirclMastr, imgay, Jato, MMM, Recursive, Strong Mouse... One of you will be going home tonight.

Not me, I have immunity!

quote:

Question for those who have not yet been to Tribal Council
It's been quite awhile, hasn't it? This game actually started one month ago tomorrow. Are you surprised this is your first Tribal? Why do you think it took so long for you to end up here?

I'm only surprised in the sense that I was surprised both tribes were going to council after the challenge. As for why it took so long for me to get here, it's a mix of skill and luck like the whole game has been: I've been fortunate to have strong tribe-mates, and I feel I've been a strong contributor myself.

quote:

Question for everybody
Last night's challenge, to put it bluntly, did not go according to plan. Some explanations have already been given, but let's get the story out here during this Tribal. Why did people not play the game seriously last night?

I will fess up to being the mastermind behind last night, such as there was one. Once everyone was permitted to communicate together, we got on Skype and pretty quickly came to the consensus on who would be voted out on each tribe. With that in mind, all it took to secure that was one trade to give myself the highest score and force out a tie everywhere else. It was purely done to keep immunity out of certain hands. Whether the actual voting goes according to said consensus, well, that remains to be seen.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Fast Luck posted:

For CirclMastr and Strong Mouse
Your tribe has 8 members, and it's make up is 4 original Swole and 4 original Sexy. Is having a consensus vote evidence an indication that these tribal lines have melted away?

It's evidence of that, certainly. I think Ultra Sexy tribe has been fortunate to not have been tested in a tribal council soon after the merge, when the old tribal lines would obviously be strongest. We've had time to work together as a unified tribe and get to know each other, and we came to target Recursive based on what's best for Ultra Sexy. Given Ole Swole's dominance over on the other tribe, I think the next real test will be after the merge.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Fast Luck posted:

Question for all except imgay
Say you lose the Battleship challenge tomorrow. Who's going home?

I call not it!

Seriously though, it would almost certainly depend on who participates and why we lose. I will say that Jato's name also came up amid the giant Skype call simply for not being there, but he had explained what was going on earlier in the day so it fell to Recursive.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I submitted my vote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Of course Naked Jeff is a theme, this IS the Sexy tribe after all.

• Locked thread