Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

It does work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

In the immortal words of Al Bundy: let's rock.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Bra

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I think Ultra Sexy can handle this. We're gonna play.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Let's try skating.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

...SLEEPING? Seriously?

Oh well, our points!

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Yeah, gotta go handlebar here.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

"Junk food" is SO BROAD jeez. Guys gimme some suggestions here. #1 answer is still up there and I'm leaning toward something.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

God damnit you guys my list is "ice cream" "fast food" "fries"

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Ugh.

I... I gotta go fast food.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

"everything"

First "sleeping" is exercise now "everything" is something you give up on a diet. What is with these trash answers?

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Sunday isn't good for me, I'm out of town on business.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

In your body :v:

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Is... is this the real tribal council, or are you a cylon?

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Max Peck posted:

Alright, Sexy. For some of you, this is your first 'real' Tribal Council; for others, it's just your first in a while. Regardless, it's time to start playing hard again. You're gonna need alliances and sub-alliances here. Do you have good relationships with enough players that you can stick around even when there are no easy options?

It's hard to know if you have good relationships with people when anyone could be a cylon posing as human.

quote:

Have you heard your name being mentioned for tonight? Who is driving the vote?

As the CAG officer during the last sortie, I would be a fool not to think my head is on the chopping block. I don't know about driving votes, because... uh, I actually don't know what that question is asking. Are you asking who is deciding who everyone will vote for? Sounds like cylon talk to me.

quote:

With an EVENT coming up on Monday, are you looking ahead?

If the toasters haven't gotten to me by Monday, I'm looking forward to it.

(Edited to fix tags, sorry!)

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Max Peck posted:

Yes, exactly. You were the one who came up with the plan last time--who's in that role this time?

Admiral Adama, of course.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Yeah Cylon Jeff can we vote now? I have to go eat dinner soon.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Max Peck posted:

Traditional Survivor wisdom has it that anyone who goes out pre-merge is not dateable. At least five of you seem to be content with being forever alone. Am I wrong? Has your experience on the island been good practice for your life to come?

Better alone than surrounded by cylons.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Adus you're not in the tribal council you rulebreaker.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Welp, I got taken out by the cylons.

To those I leave behind: vote out MMM as soon as you can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

No, you didn't.

• Locked thread