Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ swole tribe is very ready for this ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

is it time to post the ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ yet

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Yeah all credit for that second puzzle goes to the fastest puzzle-gun in the west Garth

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Gotta say, two seemingly-unanimous votes in a row is pretty impressive. also RIP Exaxt

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

DoggPickle and I are teaming up #ladiesnight

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

oops i didn't read the thing right ignore me

Chic Trombone fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Apr 22, 2015

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

oops i didn't read the thing right ignore me

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

at least i can still use this guy ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

also this seems suuuuuper early for a tribe shuffle or w/e it's called

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lGTKtqtXeE

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

The crab and fish were dead meinberg!

They're still gonna rot and get grossnasty tho

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I actually really disagree that our outfit would be uncomfortable yuming. Literally everyone who worked on the lady outfit is a lady and disagreed w/ you

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Phone posting more like this app is a pain in the rear end

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Is this a unified tribe, or are lines drawn along pre-shuffle lines despite the early merge?

I think we're pretty amicable towards one another, though obviously there's a certain amount of tension. I at least think we worked together pretty well.

What could you have done differently to win the immunity challenge?

Put more silly poo poo in the design(loving fish shoes are you kidding me????)? Idk I still think ours was objectively a better design

This is a game with Hidden Immunity Idols. Have you given any thought to who, if anyone, might have an idol in their pocket?
Tbh I've been more concerned with finals, but I've still given it a thought or two

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Fast Luck posted:

Amicable with one another is one thing, but how about when it comes to voting? Any chance we see original Swoles and original Sexys voting together tonight?

I wouldn't be that surprised if it happened. You never know, though.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

D.Coil, man, if you want us to talk to you you could try, I dunno, showing up more than once in a blue moon when all the stars are aligned just so :goleft:

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Fast Luck posted:

That may be true. On the other hand, we're missing one person from this Tribal Council, and that's HiipFire.

Thoughts from anyone regarding Hiip?

He's said maybe two things in chat since the merge, so I don't really have an impression on him in regards to this game

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Oh hey my internet's finally back

after SEVEN AND A HALF HOURS JESUS CHRIST campus needs new IT people

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Who just says "I'm gonna strap this fish to the top of my foot"?????????????

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Like are you gonna change the fish out every time you put the shoe on to prevent rot or

because that poo poo's gonna be NASTY after like half a day

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Fast Luck posted:

I will say "30 reps up for auction."

The starting tribe will have a player claim it, if they so choose.

The opposing tribe gets the opportunity to counterclaim it.

Then the opening tribe can send a different player to claim it back, if they so choose.

That's the end of the round.

Whoever ends up with the "30 reps" gets 30 reps on their board, to be multiplied by their weight and their sets, aiming for at least 750. It's a numbers-based game, you won't actually be lifting real weights on a video.

And what are we claiming it with? Do we just post "i want that" and the other team goes "no I want that!!!"

how does this auction work, what is the currency

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

if we're just going "i want it" that's not so much an auction as a mad scramble

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Like, for it to be an auction, we would have to actually bid something.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I'll take that, actually

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Me!

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Nope. I'll take that.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Me.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

oy. that's mine

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

imgay posted:

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

have you gone back in time, friend

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

pass

loving this no shitposting rule btw

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I guess me

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

i will fight you irl for control of the emoticon

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I couldn't participate in this challenge but I specced my team and holy poo poo they were prepared. Sorry swole. We have the sexy AND the brains

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZVdR19E5mU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

fun times in the ultra swole skype bonanza

Fast Luck posted:

Sexy tribe, I'll see you at Tribal Council tomorrow. It will be 8:30PM EST to 9:30 once again, unless someone needs that window widened.

Everyone else, I'll see you back here for the next challenge on Thursday, 8:30.

also lmao

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Kind of bummed we're doing things for two Thursdays in a row. I usually hang out with rl friends that day :/

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

*humming while tapping foot impatiently*

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Fast Luck posted:

Questions for Chic Trombone, D. Coil, DoggPickle, garthoneeye, Rurea
Last Tribal, we saw a split in votes between D. Coil and HiipFire. The original Sexy player, HiipFire, went home, and the original Swole player stayed. Do you think there's an original Swole welcome wagon waiting for you in the current Sexy tribe? How confident are you in that? Is that motivating your votes?

Question for all
D. Coil's lack of challenge participation was an issue last Tribal. Is he your biggest challenge liability?

Question for Met and Poison Mushroom
Do you feel the odds are stacked against you? What are your plans to turn this around, if any?

OG Swole was a pretty tightly-knit group, and I think at least some of the og swole on super sexy will hold true. Whether or not it'll be a "welcome wagon" at the merge depends entirely on them, though.

D. Coil actually came through somewhat this week, though obviously his inability to get on skype really does hurt his ability to coordinate with the rest of us. But he has made an effort in the last week and I appreciate that sincerely

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Oh gosh! D. Coil I am glad you are okay, wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Fast Luck posted:

Chic, D. Coil, DoggPickle, Garth, Rurea:
How secure to do you feel going into this vote? Are you a united five?

I think we're pretty chill with one another. You never know 100%, of course, but I trust them for now at the very least

• Locked thread