Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Dogg, if you had just owned up to betraying our trusts, I'm pretty sure Garth and I may have voted for you. But instead you said "nah i totally never broke a promise w/ you guys" on technicalities, and that's not a good thing to do when you want people to like you! You played a strong metagame, yeah, but this is a social game. If you don't get people to like you first and foremost, then it doesn't matter if your plans were literally god-sent, because those people won't vote for you when it really counts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Yeah, that was a pretty lovely thing to do. I may not be Dogg's biggest fan either but that was a step beyond the pale imo

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Also for the record my kneejerk panic lie re: MMM and ANNarc was literally the only lie I ever told this game so you saying you couldn't trust me makes me laugh kinda, because I never once lied to you and also told you straight-up what was going on in our chat.

• Locked thread