Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Sexy tribe please report to call for important challenge work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

SuperSexies please report to the group chat once again

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z5jU5nrlAo

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

(。-‿ ◕。)/

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

FL we wait for you to give us the go ahead right?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

In as far off a locale like what you see in Survivor, you got to remember two things in your wardrobe: dominance, and attractiveness.

Picture this. You just got to the island, fresh from the shipwreck; you’re tired, dizzy, pushed closer to your limits than you prefer. And then you see the others, each of them in the same situation as you, staring the others down despite the fatigue and fears setting in. If you cannot exude dominance in your image, you let the other tribe walk over you. So in game and out, this Super Sexy wardrobe will send a message to all who see you wearing it: You are not to be messed with, although you do look drat fine.

The Sexy tribe outfit is a cohesive fusion of bold, physically imposing prowess and looking sexy as hell. Let's go over it piece by piece.

At the core of the outfit is a pair of burlap shorts and a leaf skirt. The burlap shorts cover what you need covered and the leaf skirt adds flair and style. Moving upward from there, the mesh vest is made of fish net we probably got from a previous reward challenge. One could use their fish nets for catching food, but we here at the sexy tribe prefer to use it show off our entire chest while still technically wearing a vest. Then there's the shoulder pads. These are finely adorned with sand dollars to impress your friends and foes alike but they also secure the top of the vest and really pull the whole thing together visually.

Obviously present within this outfit is the strong use of animal parts, specifically ocean fairing animals. From head to toe, this outfit is adorned with relics of the seas. The crab shell helmet, starfish necklace and fish sandals fully complete the ocean fashion.

The wardrobe is simple enough to put together without much hard work; no need to spend hours and hours to get it right, and it does its two jobs of intimidation and practicality well. Wrap the fishnet around the body for the top, crack the coconuts and apply them to the shoulders as pads that show off the strength in your arms and chest, tie palm leaves and grass on a rope, and weave them together for a flattering skirt that draws attention to the legs and midriff. For the shoes we split open the fish, and use the skins to make a flattering cover for these bark-soled shoes.

Of course, words can't convey all of this with words and ms paint. You need to see this on a real flesh and blood human. Observe me, MMM, looking fine as ever, in this incredible, authentically beach assembled get up:

I am posing with a representation of the machete and pot, because what is more attractive than the implication that somebody is trained in both combat and cooking?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

The crab and fish were dead meinberg!

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

:slick:

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

This was a fun challenge. I thought the swole tribe did a really good job on that design but you can't best an attractive model imo

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

A fish strapped to a sandal may smell, but it certainly doesn't take more than a day to make.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Just the biceps, or the arms in general?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Wait is it from strongest to weakest or weakest to strongest?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

We've decided it will be strongest to weakest.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

That confusion brought to you by the super sexy tribe. Thanks for watching ladies and gents!

(。-‿ ◕。)/

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

When is the next challenge?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Riipfire

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I was a bit surprised at that result tbh

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Strong Mouse posted:

I lost all of my bets, and I've still made money!

You have to pay back loans you know

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I made it very clear that was just a crab shell btw you guys. You have hurt my feelings. It's all cool though.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

In the description we said they had bark soles and fish tops

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I just care so much about fashion! :v:

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Tbh the fish foot idea mostly came out of me seeing the fish in the pic and wanting to incorporate it in the design.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Just be glad my initial fish placement was rejected:

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Hey I think we've become a progressive enough island society that we can move away from the shame of an exposed torso on any body.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

pass

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

:v: riveting

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Me!

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

all good for us!