Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

What do you mean, "what"? You were fine with working with me last Tribal but this one I haven't heard boo from you about my plan.

You said it yourself Pre-Swap. You have more friends on Swole than Sexy.

Fast Luck posted:

Met, during last Tribal Council, it looked like it may be HiipFire one week, and D. Coil the other. With D. Coil apparently redeeming himself, do you feel even more exposed? Could you have done more in the Lifting Challenge or the Fashion Challenge?

Did he redeem himself? He showed up. I showed up too. There's only so much you can do with the math challenge and the fashion was in good hands. I might not have been as hands on with the Fashion, but I did try to stress early on in the design process the practicality should be our goal. I think he could be an asset later though if one of us doesn't go home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Poison Mushroom posted:

Alright, fine, guess we're doing this again.

I didn't want to go along with your plan because, even if if it did work, all it would have done is mark us as Priority One Targets for the rest of the tribe, and after the merge. I didn't come back to this game just to make Nexal's mistake. If you take me not wanting to go with a self-destructive and pointlessly underhanded plan as not being on your side, then I don't know what to tell you. I still want to win, I just didn't think your plan was the way to do it.

I thought we were clear on that, but I guess not.

I'm sorry I'm not going to play it safe by working with Swole so I can get voted at 9th place. That's not underhanded or self-destructive, that's actively playing for first place.

I don't know why we're beating around the bush. This vote is going to come down to me or D. Coil and that means my idol has a 50-50 shot of taking out one of the Swole. They already know it exists. This isn't a secret.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Vote and Idol submitted. Hope you guys feel lucky.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
:wink:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
:classiclol:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Did you guys split the vote? :allears:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
There's no way this worked...

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Oh man! Was it Poison or D. Coil who didn't go with the plan?

But are you guys not entertained?! Hell yeah that was great!

Have a great game, guys. That was a lot of fun. :ghost:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
:toot:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Adus posted:

but for the record you literally would have had to kill me if i was in this game i wouldn't have let you get here!

maybe i will see you in an all stars season and we can finally see who is the true winner

(it's me)

It's going to be mighty embarrassing when I trick you into a 2-2-3 vote split in my favor.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Not even in the slightest bit surprised there. Everything about MMM's game has been a spectacle to watch.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

DoggPickle posted:

I took Mmm to the final out of respect and because I am an honorable person. I honestly thought, and still think, that I played a much better game.

Zesty fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Jun 19, 2015

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
My only regret is D. Coil hit a deer.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I don't think you look as glorious as either of the men in your avatar. :colbert:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Also I'm going to start up a post season mafia game for players and viewers. It will be semi open, with a design suitable for new players.

Not sure about flavour, something I'm notably bad at.

pre-sign. Just put me on the list and send me the role PM whenever you're ready. I don't want to chance missing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Hey DoggPickle, I know you feel like everyone is against you right now, but I'll go ahead and defend you by saying that was really lovely of Rurea.

Let's just let all this go for now so things can settle. We can't perfectly judge the season a day after coming out of it.

• Locked thread