Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
How long do the challenges usually take?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

The third m in MMM stands for mole.

Mild Maynard Mole-on-chin

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I have someone in mind. A bunch of people didn't show up for the challenge. It's one of those people. And I doubt they can convince me to change my mind.

Is it me?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
How do you feel your game has started off? Have you found your place in this tribe? Why or why not?

Well, I don't feel as though I've had a particularly strong start. I wasn't around for the entirety of the first challenge, and feel like I let my team down in a pretty big way. I don't feel like I've really found my place because I haven't really been all that engaged so far.

Do you think you're primed for a deep run, or do you feel you're in trouble?

Well, seeing as I'm probably near the top of most people's lists due to no-showing, I don't think I'm in the best position at the moment.

Do you have a target in mind tonight, and would you consider changing your target if they are here in the thread tonight while another person, who you were not planning to vote against, does not even show up for Tribal Council?

I don't have a target in mind yet, but I would vote for someone who no-shows to Tribal Council. (:ironicat:)

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Vote submitted. I'm here-ish between here and deadline.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

imgay posted:

I'd say challenge comes first ^.^

Hmmm, for CMast, I disagree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Hey everyone! Sorry for being around so little and for missing tribal. I just started a new job and my schedule is super inconvenient. I wasn't able to go on my lunch break until after deadline yesterday, but I was planning on recommending that the tribe vote me out, just because I don't have the time or effort to devote to a game like this at the moment. What little I was able to play was a lot of fun, and I'd like to apologize to my tribe mates for playing so poorly this time around! Hopefully when the next season rolls around, I'll be in a less hectic place and put in the effort that I wanted to put in this time.

Big thanks to Fast Luck and all the other organizers, and Sexy Tribe, I'll be pulling for you! :sun:

• Locked thread