Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Pretty pictures in small frames

HELLO ALL MICHAEL KORS HERE.

FIRST OF ALL THANKS JEFF FOR LETTING ME GET A TAX-WRITEOFFABLE VACATION. LOVE YA BABE.

DESIGNERS, MESH? WHAT IS THIS, FIRE ISLAND CIRCA 1993? DARLING PLEASE. MUD IS WHERE IT'S AT RIGHT NOW. ALL OF MY MODELS ARE WEARING CAKED-ON FIERCENESS DOWN THE RUNWAYS IN MILAN AND PARIS.

BUT LET'S GET DOWN TO BRASS TAX SHALL WE? ONLY ONE OF YOU CAN WIN ON THE SCALE OF 1 (MICHAEL SNORES) TO 10 (MICHAEL ROARS WITH DELIGHT).

SEXY TRIBE
HAVING AN ALL NETTING TOP IS A RISK. I LIKE RISKS. IT'S NOT SUITABLE FOR MY CLIENTELE AT MACYS BUT THOSE LADYS AREN'T GOING TO BE FIGHTING EELS ANYT IME SOON. MY ONE RESERVATION IS THAT ALL THAT SEAFOOD IS GOING TO SMELL LIKE MY POOLHOUSE AFTER THE MICHAEL KORS WHITE PARTY. IS ROTTING FISH SEXY? MICHAEL KORS DOUBTS IT.

POSITIVES, THE COCONUT WITH DO GOOD WITH HYDRATION, AND I LIKE THE FEATHERED MESS WHICH CLASHES IN AN APPEALING WAY WITH THE SHORTS (AS UNCOMFORTABLE AS THEY WILL BE). THE STYLIZED ACCOUTERMENTS ARE A NICE TOUCH.

I GIVE IT AN 8 (6 FOR THE LOOK PLUS A BIT EXTRA FOR THE EXTRA TOUCH WITH THE MODEL – YOU CAN TELL HE USED THE VIVA DELUXE HAIR PROFESSIONALS!)

SWOLE TRIBE
DARLING WHERE'S THE COLOR? THE VIM? THE VIGOR? THE HAIR IS A NICE TOUCH. YOU LOOK LIKE KESHA IF INSTEAD OF GOING THROUGH THE GARBAGE SHE WAS TURNED INTO A MERMAID, BUT I WANT TO SEE THE WHOLE OUTFIT SHINE!

BUT LET'S TALK ABOUT TECHNIQUES. I LIKED YOUR DESCRIPTION OF YOUR CONCEPT, BUT THE USE OF FABRIC IS A BIT LACKLUSTER. I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MANY BRAS MADE OUT OF BUFFS I'VE SEEN. THOSE PANTS, HOWEVER, ARE WHERE YOU SHINE. THE IRIDESCENCE. THE GLOW. THE GLIMMER. AM I ON MOLLY RIGHT NOW OR IS THIS SINGING? I'M MICHAEL KORS.

THE EXTRA TOUCHES ARE ONCE-AGAIN NICE, THOUGH I THINK THE MAN'S BRACER IS A BIT MUCH. AND THE CUT OUT BONDAGE THING IS NOT MY FAVORITE. YOU DID WELL THOUGH!

SWOLE I'LL GIVE YOU A 7 (5 FOR LOOK 2 FOR DESCRIPTION)

WAIT IS THAT ZAC POSEN? KORS OUT!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Power of Pecota posted:

By the way, I was Zac Posen, it just doesn't come across very well in text beyond being boring and awkwardly groping MMM while checking out his outfit

POSEN! WELL AT LEAST WE CAN BOTH AGREE THE MOON IS NEITHER A PLANET NOR A STAR UNLIKE ISAAC.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

DaisyDanger posted:

Clearly Asiina and I are the only ones with taste!

(Picks Gretchen to win Season 8)

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Power of Pecota posted:

I have a friend who unironically thinks Daniel Vosevic was the villain of S2 and everyone was just mean to Santino + that Gretchen deserved to win S8.

Sever

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Adus posted:

i have no idea what you guys are talking about or have any concept of this 'fashion' you hold in such high regard.

i am clad in newspapers from nineteen aught six, fortified by a hardened protective covering of dirt and cheese dust. the elements are not my enemy. they are my slave.

Eight Dollars posted:

MUD IS WHERE IT'S AT RIGHT NOW. ALL OF MY MODELS ARE WEARING CAKED-ON FIERCENESS DOWN THE RUNWAYS IN MILAN AND PARIS.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Adus posted:

:munch:

flash games forever [when 8bux has time to get a mouse]

:munch:

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Congrats MMM!

I am seriously baffled about why you were in the top 3. I had been telling Poque they needed to get you out ASAP and the final 4 was the perfect place to do it! There was no doubt in my mind you were gonna win duder.

Congrats to everyone really. It was a fun season to watch!

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Counterpoint: Mafia is good and still join it.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

I'm going to be hosting a game! I can't do both at the same time it'll kill me!

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

How about this... I will join your game if you join mine :cheeky:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

There are drunken times where I wonder if there is anything valid one can argue in trying to keep below the radar... As if one could prime people to act as proxies in the guise of big players.

I think someone under the radar can absolutely win, but there's a different between being under the radar and seeming like you didn't do anything strategy-wise but get pulled with the current (not saying this was you Anon!). In order to do so you'd have to make at least a few moves you could source, maybe go in with a few goats you can say you did better than and, most important of all, play entirely with the jury in mind - connecting with people who you know will remain steady for you by the end through your connections. It'd be tough and you absolutely couldn't go in there finals with a player who dominated, but it could happen!

• Locked thread