Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I totally didn't sleep through the first challenge NOPE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I hope you appreciated my amazing confessional

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
uhh can we not do 10PM cause that would 4AM for me and I don't think I wanna stay up that late on a thursday

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
hey

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
1: My game started off in a very interesting manner that involved me sleeping and not being around for the first challenge, though I feel like I had a place specifically picked out for me before the game even started.

so yeah I'd say it's been pretty good.

2: I'm just gonna try and have fun and see how far I'll get, my mentality will probably change depending how far I'll get through the game

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Probably Recursive/Captain Monkey cause I don't know who they are and I fear the unknown.

also a guy that also used the name Recursive came into my twitch stream a couple days ago and was being big meanie >:(

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Fast Luck posted:

But would you consider voting for someone else if those players show up and make their case tonight, while someone else no-shows?

yes, but I'll consider that when/if that happens

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Can you change your vote or no?

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Fast Luck posted:

(I was trying to decide about that myself... For clarity's sake, I really would prefer you hold off on your vote until you are sure, but I suppose as long as it's still Tribal Council and everything is above board, I will allow changing votes for now. We'll see how it goes.)

Alright cool, cause I'm not sure how long I'll be able to stay awake cause it's currently midnight so I could pass-out at any time really, so i would like to put a vote down just so I don't end up without a vote

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
yeah i voted captain

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
yeah im gonna go sleep with my vote on captain, im tired as gently caress

ill see you guys at the challenge tomorrow

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
GOD IM SO loving GOOD AT WRITING CONFESSIONALS HOLY gently caress

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
either works for me

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
boo

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
awwww gently caress are you kidding me

i saw fluck post about the challenge being on tuesday so i forgot about staying up today goddamnit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
also I finally get free time and THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME

i see how it is

• Locked thread