Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
lol how did you not vote off MMM at final 4, what a throw

its like no one has ever seen the show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

How does one elevate themselves from being a goat in this game? I've been wondering if I could've done more in the game; going through the trip I did it seemed like peoples' minds were made up through the entire game.

Winning challenges and voting out the guy who was sure to win (because he won mad challenges and put in a ton of effort that wasseen publically)

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
also as someone who literally just followed the thread and not the viewers vista or anything else, it was super obvious that MMM deserved the win, and it wasn't even close. I guess you two know what it feels like to be goats that think they arent goats (not even trying to be mean, I just don't see how you didn't realize MMM was winning and Imgay was super goaty)

Final 4 should have been the easiest 3-1 vote ever

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I really want to know, who wins between imgay anonidiot and doggpickle final 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Also as long as we're chatting it's total bullshit that I've been to the final 5 twice in this game and didn't get an AHM avatar either time

i barely made jury and got mine :shrug:

mine was actually a punishment :smuggo:

• Locked thread