Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Hi everybody! Let's have some fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Good luck guys!!

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Way to go MMM that was super fast. You rule at slide puzzles. I swear mine was totally absolutely upside down and sideways :lol:

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Well that went really quick, but it was also fun and pretty much everybody got to participate. Good start!

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
^^ Uh-oh. Self-confessed post-merge THREAT detected ^^ :devil:

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Thursday at 10 is fine with me as well :)

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
D'aww I prolly would have kept him in, just because monkeys are funny and awesome. Bye Bye dude I don't know. (like everyone else in this game :devil: ) I have the handwriting of an angel, so everyone is gonna know who I voted for.. I'll just try to make it yucky.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Way to go Chic!!

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Good job Garth! Crazy stealth puzzle-master.
And don't forget that Chic Trombone beat the first one!

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Is it Dr. Thunder?? Or something even funnier? :dance:

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
It's cool. There's a buttload of girl power up in the new Ultra Swole camp :) We can always just start talking about tampons and make everyone else run away. :dance:

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

Poison Mushroom posted:

Huh. I don't actually want an answer, because outing people is super lovely, but am I the only non-cis girl in this season? It honestly wouldn't surprise me too much, but it's nice to have some novelty aside from just "returning hothead who once ate a bug after being eliminated".

I probably sound super dumb but I have no idea what "non-cis" girl means?? I hope I didn't offend anyone. However you identify yourself etc. is downright fine in my book. I just wanted to make a tampon joke :dance:

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Oh Darn, I completely forgot about confessionals. Why not share my innermost thoughts with strangers who are probably laughing at all of our totally confused ideas about what is happening?

Non-secret-secret, I'm mostly afraid that I'm boring. Nobody cares that I can finger-crochet :downs:

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

This was a fun challenge. I thought the swole tribe did a really good job on that design but you can't best an attractive model imo

Yeah, you're definitely 100% the cutest boy I've ever seen wearing a crab on his head. :downs:

Even though we lost in a totally ludicrous judging that was completely WRONG, we all knew this was going to be subjective from the beginning, and it was a pretty fun idea for a challenge anyways. Props to MMM WHatcha Say for actually taking real life pictures, and Rurea and Chic Trombone for drawing both our models and making a bunch of changes from those of us who can't draw for crap. Our dude model actually had two right hands for about 24 hours. We figured it was too much of a handicap since he'd already lost his eye for the team.

It's a KORS KORS KORS KORS WORLD. (fish shoes?? You aren't getting in MY shelter!!) :lol:

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Imgay, stop sucking up to MsPaint Jeff!!

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Wait. Wait. Hold the phone.

Jeff Probst or Fast Luck?

Cuz' there's total blackmail potential in ONE of those. Or two, if you care more about a gift certificate than a million dollars. :badass: I am an old person and can't remember the smiliies. How do I make Vikings?

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
My interwaves just went from AWESOME to prime-time sprinkly-dinkly, so I'm HERE, but responses might be slow or weird. FYI Chic's internet is out in her dorm, so she'll have to phone post this one, but she's present and able. I hope it's okay I posted that for her since that's her business. Phone typing sucks though!!

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Is this a unified tribe, or are lines drawn along pre-shuffle lines despite the early shuffle?

What could you have done differently to win the immunity challenge?

This is a game with Hidden Immunity Idols. Have you given any thought to who, if anyone, might have an idol in their pocket?

I think we all played really well together for the challenge. Poison Mushroom got in a lot of suggestions and Rurea and and Chic Trombone did the drawings. I talked a lot, but that's just what happens to me. I can't shut up.

We tried to make the coolest outfit that was also practical, although that seemed to be the wrong way to go entirely! Fish shoes?? They weren't even shoes! They were smelly foot toppers! Good luck in the Hot sand Sexy tribe! Bitter? Who me? We spent like 2 days on that, and our drawers had to keep fixing stuff because the rest of us had opinions :black101: I was going to write the description, but I did not get the opportunity.

I hadn't really thought about immunity idols.. There was only one challenge with a clear individual winner, but there could be something I'm totally missing and then I will feel really stupid.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

Fast Luck posted:

How would you respond to a Sexy tribe rebuttal that their costume didn't require killing a boar or catching and skinning dozens of lizards? Dead fish strapped to your feet may smell, but the other tribe may argue that at least they can get dead fish.

I would say that killing a single boar is not impossible and has happened on Survivor and is therefore fair game! Plus, we only needed one.

As far as the iguana pants go - we only had 3 girls, and Iguanas are pretty big. They're the size of dogs in the Caribbean, and their skin is all shades of awesome greens and vibrant! Poison Mushroom even mentioned in the description that these pants (which Chic Trombone was happy to stitch together) could also be modified per individual girl from capris down to short-shorts, as the amount of iguana leather permitted.

IIRC there was no mention of how LONG we'd already been on the island when we got our costumes together.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
None of you reached out to Met after the shuffle?

That's reasonably cautious territory! I certainly didn't seek it out. There is however, what I THINK is a prevailing wind of happier to be here, people should stay, and I hope I'm included in that :classiclol:

My internet is pooping it's pants right now. :wtf: sorry for typos I have to keep reposting

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
I can't be any more deadly honest that Poison Mushroom:

Thoughts from anyone regarding Hiip?
I remember him talking once, and that was to make fun of me. It was a tiny slight. That's all it takes if you never show up again.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
I think your internet sucked out my internet's will to live... :(

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Can we talk and stuff now? =D I wanna be sure before I DQ myself through dumbassery.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Hahah did you guys take bets on OUR tribal council?

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
I stand by my point. ^^^ are actually SHOES. Your prior fish shoes were just foot toppers :( ARRRGGGGHHH

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
I wanted to put the fire itself, but nobody was going for that!

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Just don't try calling it "unisex" like that literal fishnet top you tried to pass off on Narcotics.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Hey I think we've become a progressive enough island society that we can move away from the shame of an exposed torso on any body.

There is being progressive, and there is trying to play challenges with your boobs punching out your eyeballs. I rest my case.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
When a tribe wins a rep auction, do we get to hand out that number of reps to whatever individual we want?

And, are we ALL each trying to hit 750, or hit 750 collectively?

I know you're posting more detailed rules, so ignore this if you explain it later.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Nope, I reclaim the 5 sets

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
No, I want it!

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
I would like that please

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Pee-Pee Time!!

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Questions for D. Coil, DoggPickle, garthoneeye, Rurea

Last Tribal, we saw a split in votes between D. Coil and HiipFire. The original Sexy player, HiipFire, went home, and the original Swole player stayed. Do you think there's an original Swole welcome wagon waiting for you in the current Sexy tribe? How confident are you in that? Is that motivating your votes?

Errrr. It's kind of confusing what is going to happen, because being swapped and cut off from your tribe is a lot weirder in actuality than you think it will be? I"m pretty sure I'll be ok though. Like 79% sure??

Question for all
D. Coil's lack of challenge participation was an issue last Tribal. Is he your biggest challenge liability?

D.Coil actually DID participate in the last challenge. He was keeping a tab on what everyone on both teams had gathered. Our general strategy was blown from round one, because someone on the other team obviously figured out the trick to the entire challenge before it started. We knew we lost for sure after like 2 rounds? You can see from the final score, that we basically made one mistake and then they had the total advantage for the rest of the challenge. There was nothing we could do at all. It was nobody's fault.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Holy Crap. This has nothing to do with the game. I hope you're ok dude. Hitting a deer is no joke. They're like a billion pounds heavier than they look.

<back to game>

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Chic, D. Coil, DoggPickle, Garth, Rurea:
How secure to do you feel going into this vote? Are you a united five?

Honestly, I feel pretty awesome. I trust everyone as much as you can in this game.With trust comes paranoia, but you know, I still feel pretty happy :)

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
I don't. It changes NOTHING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

Fast Luck posted:

Met says he has an idol. This could really shake things up. Other players, what does this mean to you? Surprised?

Considering he showed it directly to at least two of us, it just felt like desperation. I do respect his scrambling because he had some general bad luck in the swap. I also think he can't count. There are 9 swole!! We've never lost anyone =D

I'm voting now.

• Locked thread