Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Asiina posted:

I liked Anya, so I may be Hitler.

Truer words were never spoken. I bet even you could fabricate a sleeve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
:munch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTZC-j48JWg

:munch:

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I know that in my season, my early confessionals come off like I was an arrogant prick.

Because I was.

And then poo poo happened. poo poo happened, and it made me look like a gigantic d-bag. That's what this game is: poo poo happens, and you have to roll with it. When I got to the end, it was because I absolutely could not win. And knowing that I was the zero-vote-getter, I was still nervous about making it to the end.

I guess my point here is that self-awareness is the final be-all end-all make-it-or-break-it. You have to go into FTC able to own up to the game you played, one way or the other. If you try and obsfucate your game, you have another one coming because the jury has had the chance to confer. If you try to keep up a lie you've been telling, either to yourself or to others, you have another one coming because not only has the jury been conferring; they're not stupid.

These dumb internet reality games make fools of us all. I know I'm glad for having had the experience, and Madame Pickle, I hope you are, as well. It's a fascinating microscope to take to oneself; it's a lot of pressure, and I found, personally, that it illuminated aspects of my personality that needed a bit of work. A year later, I wonder how I'd approach this sort of thing (spoiler alert: the world will never know, and that's a good thing).

Chin up. You made it to the end! It takes a lot of moxie to pull that off.

Congratulations to MMM, but congratulations to all three of you. It's a hard road, and there's good reason why virtually nobody else in the world will understand it; you have to be slightly insane to take it on, and you have to be strong as hell to make it all the way through.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Adus posted:

i knew i would be the kill choice well before he answered.

Hey, let's all play!

Ding: fluck
Marry: :wink:
Kill: Max Peck

• Locked thread